Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

To this day, still have never seen Armageddon. At the time it came out, I decided I was only going to do one comet-threatening-to-destroy-Earth movie and went with Deep Impact. Never found a reason to check it out later.

thanks new batman. 

now armageddon is ruined for me forever lmao

Last edited:
^^^ I think there's already been too many Spider-Man movies in too short a time, but I'm willing to give the new one a shot just based on the fact they cast Marissa Tomei as Aunt May.

i've hated every spiderman movie ever released. they all sucked to varying degrees. based on what i saw in civil war, i think the new one is gonna be much better.

that armageddon clip is awesome.

i've hated every spiderman movie ever released. they all sucked to varying degrees. based on what i saw in civil war, i think the new one is gonna be much better.
how does one hate spiderman 2??

I get the sam raimi-isms get kinda dated if you're not a fan of his.. but the first 2 are actually what some people claim about X1 & 2
^^^ I think there's already been too many Spider-Man movies in too short a time, but I'm willing to give the new one a shot just based on the fact they cast Marissa Tomei as Aunt May.
as long as we getting quality, I don't care about the quantity.. spidey in civil war, was enough to give me that thirst.. ditto black panther

kirsten dunst was the worst casted character ever. 

i hate kirsten dunst. this ***** got a sleepy face and is ugly AF

^^^ Dunst can have her moments (Bring It On come to mind), but definitely can look pretty bad at times too.

Dunst was aight in Melancholia 
nerd.gif

So I've been going through Oscar Isaac's filmography and I have to say he's a very good actor.

I understand why he didn't use his real last name in Hollywood and appreciate the foresight. I think he's one of very few minority actors who have subverted the Hollywood game of being typecast due to skin color.

Back
Top Bottom