Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

was talking to a friend earlier and the convo came up of your top 3 movies of all time. not top 3 of different genres but of all movies. been mulling about it since. think i have my top 3. what are yours?

the dark knight
wedding crashers
pulp fiction

Last edited:
the-exorcist-poster.jpeg

7a2a4fc735f4feb916b7d27be32efeb1.jpg

the-godfather.jpeg

Last edited:
was talking to a friend earlier and the convo came up of your top 3 movies of all time. not top 3 of different genres but of all movies. been mulling about it since. think i have my top 3. what are yours?

the dark knight
wedding crashers
pulp fiction

This is VERY hard for me to do. Soooo top 3 as in MY favorite or the top 3 movies that I think are the 3 best movies ever made?

My personal 3 favorite movies are

1. On the Waterfront
2. O' Brother Where Art Thou?
3. Goodwill Hunting

Pulp fiction is realllllllly close tho

Looks like it could have potential, but could be hit or miss like all other M. Night projects. In for the inevitable twist.

Last edited:
Dr. strange was very good. 7.6/8

It exceeded my expectations. Rachael Mcadams killed her part, she needs more roles. Cumberbact was awesome but one thing bugged me throughout the film. The story felt so much like the matrix that when I squinted, I pictured Benedict as Keanu Reeves. It sucks because 1999 Keanu would have been AWESOME for this part. Like perfect.

Anyways, see it in 3D. The fight scenes made you feel like you were inside of a pinball machine with all the insane visuals popping out at you.

Oh and that M. Night shamalayananan movie up there.........listen man, I've learned my lesson. No matter how good that damn trailer looks, I'm not going anywhere near that movie unless someone recommends it to me. Fool me 10 times, you can't fool me again :lol:

I always give him a chance for some reason. I actually liked The Visit a lot. The Happening had certain elements that worked, Lady in the Water was atrocious, but for some reason I still have faith in him. I don't every think he'll ever live up to his late 90's-early 2000's success, but I still check for his flicks. Like I said, he's pretty much hit or miss.

Last edited:
Turned Suicide Squad off after 20 minutes. Actually bummed cause I love Superhero movies, but damn was it awful

Turned Suicide Squad off after 20 minutes. Actually bummed cause I love Superhero movies, but damn was it awful
I thought the first 20 minutes somewhat resembled a movie but by the end, it turned out to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. You saved yourself some wasted time for sure

I thought the first 20 minutes somewhat resembled a movie but by the end, it turned out to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. You saved yourself some wasted time for sure
Damn I was looking forward to the version with an extra 14 min or w/e.

Yall making it sound unwatchable. This aint even a can go either way thing.

This movie either is horrible or great :lol:

Man I didn't really enjoy fantastic beasts. It was ok to me, but nothing special. Did love coming back the the magic elements and his love interest was really cute.

Top 3 is really hard. For me probably
T2 for sure. No matter what
Bttf.
Lion king

Honestly list is really hard lmao

I can watch any Tarantino film. I love all his movies.

Last edited:
Thinking about seeing Deepwater Horizon tomorrow at the dollar theater...any good? Its either that, or go to regular theater and see Hacksaw Ridge, Doctor Strange, or Arrival

Back
Top Bottom