Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Does UnReal get any better I'm S2 ep 2 and it looks like they are trying to recreate the highs they was able to produce in the first season.

Anna Gunn bout to get it in :pimp:

Does UnReal get any better I'm S2 ep 2 and it looks like they are trying to recreate the highs they was able to produce in the first season.
Given that the season just started and ep 2 is the latest ep there's no way of knowing.

The manipulating of the girls were obviously gonna be repeated but I feel it's different enough from S1 with the black guy, Quinn and Chet doing 2 versions of the show, Rachel plotting on Quinn and Chet, new guy being an uknown, and the story lines for the girls.

Last edited:
Anna Gunn bout to get it in
pimp.gif

Given that the season just started and ep 2 is the latest ep there's no way of knowing.

The manipulating of the girls were obviously gonna be repeated but I feel it's different enough from S1 with the black guy, Quinn and Chet doing 2 versions of the show, Rachel plotting on Quinn and Chet, new guy being an uknown, and the story lines for the girls.
My b I thought it was on ep 4 from what my tv listing was saying this morning.

This is why I am not sure about this season but I'm ready.

Dark Matter to return on July 1st.

My bad, 3 eps have aired. I blanked on the most recent ep and kinda lumped it in with ep 2 :lol: A lot of the new stuff I just mentioned with the new guy is ep 3 stuff as well.

Did not know Dark Matter was returning. Body is ready :smokin

When has Tom been in a bad movie?
Knight & Day
War of the Worlds
The Last Samurai

A good chunk of Vanilla Sky. Like the idea of it, good execution but man during the part where **** gets weird, confusing, and you don't know what the **** is going on it is not good. At best, it didn't age well.

Last edited:
Knight & Day
War of the Worlds
The Last Samurai

A good chunk of Vanilla Sky. Like the idea of it, good execution but man during the part where **** gets weird, confusing, and you don't know what the **** is going on it is not good. At best, it didn't age well.

Ill give you WoW, haven't seen LS but Knight and Day was good as far as what they were after. Kind of a romantic action flick like True Lies.

It wasn't True Lies but it falls in that category.

VS was good.

Last edited:
Looks like I gotta watch Reacher now. It seemed to be a movie already done a bunch of times. Cruise is a beast though.

Didn't like Oblivion or the MI sequels. After that, his work is solid. :smokin

Last edited:
that new jack reacher movie looks good! tom cruise seems like quite the weirdo irl but his quirks translate into a fantastic on-screen presence. dude is super believable in the role of the flawed hero (except for last samurai - that movie was all kinds of garbage).

Looks like I gotta watch Reacher now. It seemed to be a movie already done a bunch of times. Cruise is a beast though.

Didn't like Oblivion or the MI sequels. After that, his work is solid. :smokin

Ill give you Oblivion but watch your mouth on them MI sequels. 3 and 5 are as good as the first just a different tempo.

that new jack reacher movie looks good! tom cruise seems like quite the weirdo irl but his quirks translate into a fantastic on-screen presence. dude is super believable in the role of the flawed hero (except for last samurai - that movie was all kinds of garbage).

To make a living playing pretend one of your requirements is being weird.

HBO backed out of its initial decision to bring Vinyl back for a second season. It was officially cancelled today - one and done. Got to be pretty disappointing the names that were attached to the show (Marty; Mick Jagger).

Ok NT, out of TV.

My HBO crew, rank these shows for me so I know where to start.

Might start from worst to first.

Vinyl
The Sopranos
Silicon Valley
Rome
Oz
Deadwood
Band of Brothers
Ballers
Based off the ones I've seen & from best to worst:

The Sopranos
Silicon Valley
Band of Brothers
Rome
Ballers
Vinyl -ain't eem finish this joint...

HBO backed out of its initial decision to bring Vinyl back for a second season. It was officially cancelled today - one and done. Got to be pretty disappointing the names that were attached to the show (Marty; Mick Jagger).
& with this I don't plan to LOL.

Shame too because I wanted to see Gyp Rosetti flourish.

Last edited:
Smart.

That show simply did not come together.

I pretty much refused to watch Rock of Ages when I got the gist of it.

Last edited:
Smart.

That show simply did not come together.

HBO is not shy at all about pulling the plug on things that aren't working. For all their successes, they've had a fair number of shows that have only gone 1-2 seasons. They don't let things stay on past their shelf-lives like Showtime often does, with the exception of maybe True Blood. That show probably went two seasons longer than it should have.

i dumped that show after about 4 or 5 eps. tried to like it but i think it loved itself more than the people watching it.

Never ended up even trying Vinyl. Couldn't watch the first couple eps when they aired, so I checked the NT thread on it and the reception to it was so lukewarm to negative that I lost any interest. I'm glad I didn't waste my time now.

I am on a roll of garbage movies...

Last night I watched Pride Prejudice and Zombies then Gods of Egypt. I expected nothing but just how does stuff like that get made...

I am on a roll of garbage movies...

Last night I watched Pride Prejudice and Zombies then Gods of Egypt. I expected nothing but just how does stuff like that get made...

:pimp:

I actually enjoy watching garbage movies that I don't expect anything from. Only time I get pissed is when I expect good things and get let down.

Back
Top Bottom