Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Don't forget, Mr Robot decod3d came on tonight
pimp.gif

13th Hour - 6.9/8

I LOL'd so hard when I saw that they cast Roy to be apart of the squad along with Jim Halpert.

Great movie though, man.

Jim really held his own & I'd like to see him cast in more serious roles like this.

Rone :frown:

I saw Finding Dory over the weekend too but I was super tired & blown so I slept through a good portion of it.

What I did catch though just wasn't anything special to me. I really feel that Pixar's sequels have been lackluster money grabs (aside from the TS trilogy). I hope they don't **** up The Incredibles 2.

Last edited:
Why? The whole platform not being a success got to you? :lol: :nerd:

"Not a success" is an understatement. Its an abject failure at this point. Richard in the fetal position in the bath tub, ready to cash all the other guys out and pull the plug and then closing with the click farm. Just kind of a bummer

And the way this episode went is representative of the main thing that annoys me about the show in general. The Pied Piper guys have been taking massive Ls since the beginning and the Ws they seem to get usually turn out not to really be Ws. I think the show could still find the right balance of critique of the corporate/tech world, satire and humor while allowing Pied Piper to be a bit more successful. But it is what it is. I still think its a great show overall.

Holdup, some of the dudes said women paid them for this tickle stuff? Sounds like easy money to me. Probably the kinda stuff you find on the fetlife website.

Bad news for the Penny Dreadful fans. Show is apparently done for good.

IMDb ‏@IMDb · 5m5 minutes ago

#PennyDreadful Season 3 finale was also series finale, #Showtime confirms: http://imdb.to/28JS5Rk
F**K.
saw this yesterday.. and was going ask those who watch if it's worth checking out, since I see yall talk about it

but don't want to invest if it feel like it just ends abruptly

13th Hour - 6.9/8

I LOL'd so hard when I saw that they cast Roy to be apart of the squad along with Jim Halpert.

Great movie though, man.

Jim really held his own & I'd like to see him cast in more serious roles like this.

Rone
frown.gif

I saw Finding Dory over the weekend too but I was super tired & blown so I slept through a good portion of it.

What I did catch though just wasn't anything special to me. I really feel that Pixar's sequels have been lackluster money grabs (aside from the TS trilogy). I hope they don't **** up The Incredibles 2.
Saw Finding Dory yesterday. I enjoyed it but agreed it felt recycled but will for sure cash in.

Holdup, some of the dudes said women paid them for this tickle stuff? Sounds like easy money to me. Probably the kinda stuff you find on the fetlife website.
Women are paying you to get tickled by other men as seen in the vid.

Then they blackmail your *** cuz the vids look like softcore homoeroticism.

#PennyDreadful Season 3 finale was also series finale, #Showtime confirms: http://imdb.to/28JS5Rk
F**K.

saw this yesterday.. and was going ask those who watch if it's worth checking out, since I see yall talk about it

It has a satisfying and clear ending. Not abrupt at all.

Its just as a fan and the genre it is you know it could go on even with how this season ends.

Last edited:
Just saw Warcraft. 4/8

I've never played the game so idk how accurate any of that was but it was often boring and Paula Patton as a half breed orc was real dumb.

She's still flames though...

Yeah since like 4 or 5 weeks ago. They ran it off pretty quick with 2 and sometimes 3 eps a week to do 13 eps.

Finale almost done.

I'm sure it's all on demand. Pretty dope do am season.

And this finale, :smh: :frown: sad but so good. Poignant type ****.

Why? The whole platform not being a success got to you? :lol: :nerd:

"Not a success" is an understatement. Its an abject failure at this point. Richard in the fetal poQsition in the bath tub, ready to cash all the other guys out and pull the plug and then closing with the click farm. Just kind of a bummer

And the way this episode went is representative of the main thing that annoys me about the show in general. The Pied Piper guys have been taking massive Ls since the beginning and the Ws they seem to get usually turn out not to really be Ws. I think the show could still find the right balance of critique of the corporate/tech world, satire and humor while allowing Pied Piper to be a bit more successful. But it is what it is. I still think its a great show overall.

Finally watched.. Completely agree

Like thought the guys would finally gets some Ws this season and we would see how they handled success and all that jazz

But nope.. Then you have ya boys coming back with the damn box

F**K.

It has a satisfying and clear ending. Not abrupt at all.

Its just as a fan and the genre it is you know it could go on even with how this season ends.

Might check it out middle of summer when crap else isn't on

We're quickly approaching that point. NBA done. GOT about to be done this week. Olympics don't start until August.

HBO usually has some decent Summer series, but there's nothing I'm too excited about this year. The a show coming on with Danny McBride about two vice-principals of a school who are competing to take over as principal. Looks like it could have a few laughs, but will mostly be dumb.

My point is, I think I'm going to be watching mostly movies over the next couple months/month-and-a-half.

Ok NT, out of TV.

My HBO crew, rank these shows for me so I know where to start.

Might start from worst to first.

Vinyl

The Sopranos

Silicon Valley

Rome

Oz

Deadwood

Band of Brothers

Ballers

Oz
The Sopranos
Silicon Valley

Didn't finish but I can rank what I did watch in this order:

Deadwood
Rome
Ballers (it's cool so far)

Only saw parts of Band of Brothers. Wouldn't be fair to rank it.

We're quickly approaching that point. NBA done. GOT about to be done this week. Olympics don't start until August.
yup.. sadly

this is why nba needs to push the start of its season back to the very end of November.. then you space things out through the season, cut back to backs.. limit teams to 2-3 games during a given week.. cut the season to 60-65 games

NBA could still finish in july-ish and be great

luckily got US Olympic trials starting this weekend in swimming.. then july 1st for track

Back
Top Bottom