Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

tumblr_lr639rkHGB1qk9jsgo1_400.gif

The Killer Inside Me would've been such a better movie if Casey Affleck wasn't doing that annoying *** southern accent that still kinda sounds like his regular voice.

6/8

This sort of sociopath that's got his little obsessions and fixations/tendencies to the point he's clearly crazy and unhinged but straight up psychopathic was really interesting. The whole gentleman cowboy attitude most had was a nice take on things and I assume realistic.

I'm still trying to decide what really kicked the series of events off for him to rack up all those kills; falling in love with the prostitute or w/e scheme he was planning from the jump to leave town.

Hudson and Alba were both sexy in this and real good given their roles. Wish the Mentalist had a bigger role in it.

Last edited:
Anybody watch the movie knock knock with keanu Reeves? Thoughts? I'm about to watch it right now. Them girls looks pretty :smokin
All I can say is...man I don't even know what to say.

I remember trying to write just a few thoughts after watching and I was like......
Interested to hear your take
I thought it was okay. Kinda seemed like it was gonna be good at the end and it was gonna pop off and then the ending was just :smh: :smh: **** had me like damn fo'real that's it? I wouldn't recommend it but if u got nothing else to watch and your bored then I guess go watch it. The blonde chick is too damn :smokin.

The killer inside me really had me shook. that's the most uneasy felling I've ever had in a movie. By far. Afleck plays a great psychopath. Really had no idea what he was gonna do next. Mad dog status.

Yeah his blows on the females were so devastating. Son's fists were like prize fighter status.

I don't think he was a straight up psychopath cuz he would've been had bodies on him. He only had that one girl who He framed his bro for it sounds like He actually had some plan and it didn't go the way he wanted and then had to keep adapting and improvising along the way as 2 different cops were on to him.

Last edited:

I thought it was okay. Kinda seemed like it was gonna be good at the end and it was gonna pop off and then the ending was just
mean.gif
mean.gif
**** had me like damn fo'real that's it? I wouldn't recommend it but if u got nothing else to watch and your bored then I guess go watch it. The blonde chick is too damn
smokin.gif
Zactly
laugh.gif
I thought it was good until it wasn't, and then it got real real real real real bad.strange.weird  whatever...

Like shock value bad. That Keanu scene...the monologue, I was like, is this spoof? Is this real? Is he for-serial? Man...........I don't..........Eli Roth too........I was like.........man I don't even.......

Thoughts were all over the place, but I wanted to like it.....I just don't know.

Last edited:
Bloodsport

RIWv2YJ.gif

:smokin
:pimp: :pimp:

MAAAAAN you guys need to go watch this movie on netflix. an artist and a bunch of different scientists go on an expedition to the edge of the world and do sciency stuff. I had this face on :wow: the whole time. buckle up and get ready for a crazy adventure. great film. 7/8

Not a movie but if Scorsese ever does the Sinatra film, he should hit this guy up for the singing if for whatever reason they can't use actual vocals (which obv I don't think would be an issue :lol: )

Reviews are overall very positive on Finding Dory so far. 93 percent on RT. May actually try to catch it this opening weekend, which I rarely do.

Finding Dory is good? Was thinking it was going to be The Good Dinosaur level given how Pixar hasn't seemed to be on their game lately. It's felt like all the talent went to Disney animation.

I'm going to have to watch.

Last edited:
Finding Dory is good? Was thinking it was going to be The Good Dinosaur level given how Pixar hasn't seemed to be on their game lately. It's felt like all the talent went to Disney animation.

Finding Dory Box Office Projections Are Out, And Wow

When Finding Nemo was released in 2003, it became Pixar's highest-grossing film with nearly $340 million at the box office. That record was held until the release of Toy Story 3 in 2010. That movie also set Pixar's opening weekend record, with over $110 million in receipts. However, according to The Hollywood Reporter, that total could be eclipsed by Finding Dory, which is tracking toward $120 million. This number would also put Dory in the neighborhood of Shrek the Third, which currently holds the all-time animated film opening with $121.6 million, so it wouldn't take much more than what's expected for Dory to take the crown.

Doubting Finding Dory :smh:

Speaking of box office numbers, Warcraft was a massive hit in China :smh: Was hoping this trash would fail and studios would stop copying the same movie over and over. C'est la vie.

Speaking of box office numbers, Warcraft was a massive hit in China :smh: Was hoping this trash would fail and studios would stop copying the same movie over and over. C'est la vie.

Guess we can't overlook that entertainment tastes overseas don't always align with ours. Given that David Hasseloff was a huge singing star in Germany for years, we should never be surprised when another country eats up something most people here think is trash.

Now that SW movies are going to start getting released at close to the same rate at MCU movies (which I have mixed feelings about), I predict SW will catch and surpass the MCU movies in terms of total revenues . . . but I guess it doesn't really matter because all the money is going to the same place in the end. Di$$$$ney.

interesting list. i didn't even like the avengers movie that much, have never watched an entire harry potter movie nor read any of the books, i really disliked pretty much every spider man movie ever made, i didn't like the fast and furious movies either but i did scan through the first twilight movie and that looked horrible so never watched any of the others.

that new 18yr old on wentworth is cute. I remembered when Dorien was peer worker and a tweeker just arrived and was discriminating against her because she was an aboriginal. Completely thought she was black. I forget Aussie's geographical location and history has part in today's society. I'm used to seeing Chris Lilley's mastermind of characters
roll.gif

also Mirren in Fast 8?!
eek.gif

She better be head of Spectre or some type of **** driving a hovercar
laugh.gif

Now that SW movies are going to start getting released at close to the same rate at MCU movies (which I have mixed feelings about), I predict SW will catch and surpass the MCU movies in terms of total revenues . . . but I guess it doesn't really matter because all the money is going to the same place in the end. Di$$$$ney.

As you can see, per film the SW films do better. If they had another 5 films before Marvel, they'd clearly be in the lead without a doubt. But as you said, they both owned by Disney, who just takes a few more laps in pools of cash while I typed this. :lol:

Lucasfilm are releasing 3 SW movies a year now? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom