Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I have a high tolerance for creepiness but even I would feel weirded out by Oscar Isaac's character and all those robots.

Last edited:
MI-5 (not Mission Impossible) with Jon Snow was a pretty good spy action flick. 6/8

Main guy from that Scorpion show played a real good play no games in about that life terrorist.

My fav character and real star of the story was that badass old man. Son went to insane lengths to find and kill that mole. Then when he really finds the mole what he does :rofl: :smokin So boss!

Watched Eyes Wide Shut last night 
smokin.gif

Haven't watched it in like 10 years.

^^^ Still distinctly remember seeing Eyes Wide Shut in the theater. Felt physically drained afterwards. Seriously.

OJ Simpson 30 for 30 must be as good as everyone is saying, **** is coming on ABC not ESPN.

ANd it's a 5 part series, not one 1 hour show.

Comes on tonight at 8pm CST, approximately 37 minutes from now, enjoy, I know I will.

Last edited:
It has a re-air on ESPN Tuesday. Probably Won't matter in today's streaming world.

Man I've tried like 4 times now to watch this Warcraft film, just can't get into it. Spoil it for me with a full synopsis .

The 30 for 30 is 8 hours long. The whole thing goes up on demand and on the espn app on Tuesday after the second part airs. And it's really really good. 

Maybe i'll watch it years from now but I never had much interest in the oj trial. Even when it was happening I didn't want to see that circus on tv. The trailer for it was real good though with the guy talking over the footage and the music.

Maybe i'll watch it years from now but I never had much interest in the oj trial. Even when it was happening I didn't want to see that circus on tv. The trailer for it was real good though with the guy talking over the footage and the music.
It's good to watch even if the topic or subject doesn't interest you.

It's kind of like that doc that aired on Netflix about that homedude that either murdered that girl or got set up for murdering that girl.

Just shows you how corrupt the Law can be and in this instance which parts can be manipulated.

It's always good to have some perspective on the Justice system that you live under.

I highly recommend you watch shogun, I think you'd enjoy it more than you think.

Last edited:
Most of it's not even on trial. Maybe like a third of it is 

Most of it's not even on trial. Maybe like a third of it is 

Yeah, from what I've heard, it goes way beyond just OJ. Traces the history of racial issues with the LAPD, talks about the Watts riots in the 60s, etc. Really sets up the cultural/social climate that was in place when the OJ trial occurred.

I'm sure its very well done and interesting, but I already know a lot about all that. I've read books, etc., so I doubt I'll watch the doc.

Yeah, from what I've heard, it goes way beyond just OJ. Traces the history of racial issues with the LAPD, talks about the Watts riots in the 60s, etc. Really sets up the cultural/social climate that was in place when the OJ trial occurred.

I'm sure its very well done and interesting, but I already know a lot about all that. I've read books, etc., so I doubt I'll watch the doc.
This is just documentary film at its best so I'd recommend anyone watch at least part 1. Reading books is one thing but the interviews and the way footage is put together brings everything to another level. Eight hours is a huge investment for anything though. 

This is just documentary film at its best so I'd recommend anyone watch at least part 1. Reading books is one thing but the interviews and the way footage is put together brings everything to another level. Eight hours is a huge investment for anything though. 
WHere did you watch it in it's Entirety?

The music is amazing.

I find myself saying this more and more these days as I'm watching Film/TV.

It's so important to me

Last edited:
One day left for the week. Saw Pop Star on Friday and thought it was okay 5/8 for me. The songs were great but the rest was just awkward. Today I saw TMNT 2: Out of the Shadows also a 5/8. I definitely laughed more this time then the first. Mikey continues to steal the show but please drop Will Arnett and that Shredder if we're going to keep it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom