Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wentworth just aired episode 4.

I want to believe the character jaime dornan plays in The Fall is exactly the same as the one he played in that fifty shades garbage. Only difference is he kills people on the show. A lot of those girls were fine AF too.

Chocolate ice cream? That's a dangerous game. You dunno what is the ice cream is and what the dookie is if she sneezes and has an accident. Some nt'ers probably like that mix of flavors though.

preacher episode 2. still have no idea what's going on but i'm still interested. never read the comic.
gotta get on that peaky blinders. probably this week.

chandler's dad looks like the guy in Vikings who would abuse and torture that fine brunette girl. Might be the same actor.

Viktor chose thee absolute worst night ever to try and kidnap lily. All her homicidal prostitute recruits were in there chillin. justine bae is wild. She probably plotting to slit dorian's throat and destroy his painting. This crazy prostitute army will make the streets red.

I thought Vanessa would get possessed again right there. She probably has dracula's seed in her now and will birth the antichrist.

Well Gabe Byrne was on the show S1 as Earl Haraldson

32294f363ae45f9e4ffc9d3fab9571a6.jpg

But Brian Cox been in enough movies to make you think he was on the show

ef9b1d16b9849ef366052eb36bbb16ff.jpg

I thought he was count odo. Dude didn't even want to sample those fine yambs, just whip and beat her. SMH.

Odo :lol: Dude was so sick.

Pretty sure Cox has played some bdsm dude in a movie too :lol:

Last edited:
Xmen apocalyse 3.5/8.. I really need to think what was worse that or BvS.. Thank god I didn't pay to see it

It's criminal what they did to certain characters if you are any sort of xmen fan

Especially storm.. And especially after what marvel just did with black panther

Fassbender and mcavoy do well with what they have (rose Byrne too).. Sansa could be good in the role.. Quicksilver was cool again

Thank gawd I have seen Oscar Isaac's other work, they did him 0 favors

They really need to get singer up out of there.. The cgi was laughable for 2016

Last edited:
I can't get down with District 9 at all but.....I love Chappie.

I didn't watch it until like a month ago, and I've seen it probably 10 times since.

Love me some Chappie

District 9 was aiiright but i didn't think it was as great as made out to be.. The Matt Damon movie wasn't good

Had zero interest in chappie

How was triple 9?

And black mass?

Last edited:
Saw a screening of The Conjuring 2. Loved it. Absolutely loving this franchise. Wan is legit tuned in with these stories. I hope they do a 3rd.

Loved the details of each of the characters, the balance between real and possibly faked scenarios, the score, the tie ins, all of it was great. Best horror series since Scream.

I've had a hard time picturing John Krasinski in this kind of role. Not expecting much.
About to check out 13 hours.

Added: Not, really sure how to feel about this film. Too much comedy? It worked well though? It worked well yes.

Visually stunning, visually confusing, plot is a mess, is there a plot? What happened? What is this? I can't stop watching. This is insane!

Thoughts after view: :wow: I have to watch this again, right now.

Last edited:
Saw a screening of The Conjuring 2. Loved it. Absolutely loving this franchise. Wan is legit tuned in with these stories. I hope they do a 3rd.

Loved the details of each of the characters, the balance between real and possibly faked scenarios, the score, the tie ins, all of it was great. Best horror series since Scream.
James Wan

smokin.gif

I've had a hard time picturing John Krasinski in this kind of role. Not expecting much.

Added: Not, really sure how to feel about this film. Too much comedy? It worked well though? It worked well yes.

Visually stunning, visually confusing, plot is a mess, is there a plot? What happened? What is this? I can't stop watching. This is insane!

This was a great Play-by-Play

This was a great Play-by-Play
No it wasn't :lol: But maybe I'm not noticing your sarcasm.

Son post as he watched like it was a tv show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom