Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:wow: Watching Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead: just realized that greaseball creep that worked in the Office of GAW was David Duchovny:lol:

Always enjoy having those moments when I re-watch old movies. Like, it was only this year when I watched Almost Famous that I realized the weird Led Zeppelin groupie kid is Jay Burachel. And its only in the last couple years that I recognized Vincent D'Onofrio as the "Thor" mechanic guy in Adventures in Babysitting and Angela Bassett as a flight attendant in Kindergarten Cop. Just something amusing about seeing the small parts actors had to take before they got bigger.

Yes sir yes sir.

And I love me some Beckinsale. Serendipity is one of my guilty pleasures

The Insider :smokin (emoticon pun intended).

Whole movie kept me interested. Pacino and Crowe were both really good.

That deposition scene caught me off guard though :lol: Good believable acting the whole movie and then that crazy emotional reaction by the Mississippi lawyer. Son was ready to fight.

Then there's Pacino monologue/argument :pimp:

7/8

Wish Mann would get back to this kind of consistent great filmmaking.

The Insider
smokin.gif
(emoticon pun intended).

Whole movie kept me interested. Pacino and Crowe were both really good.

That deposition scene caught me off guard though
laugh.gif
Good believable acting the whole movie and then that crazy emotional reaction by the Mississippi lawyer. Son was ready to fight.

Then there's Pacino monologue/argument
pimp.gif

7/8

Wish Mann would get back to this kind of consistent great filmmaking.
Glad you liked it, Zik.

I said it before and will continue to say it: The Insider is very overlooked in Mann's filmography.

Last edited:
Just started up the Godfather in chronological order at 8pm i've made a grave error, it's gonna take a week to finish

Have only seen bits and pieces of The Godfather and have no intention of watching any movie in its entirety

Mafia movies are just not my thing.

I never understood the deeper themes of the Godfather series.

Is it essentially that Michael was the "hope/prodigal son" of the family, wasn't supposed to be part of the criminal world, but actually turned out to be even more ruthless/effective than his own father?

Last edited:
:smh:

Who was it who never seen Pulp Fiction in this thread? :lol: **** was hilarious...had to been like 3+ years ago

Last edited:
Now Pulp Fiction... I do definitely...

Know that movie.

Never watched it though. Or maybe I've seen bits and pieces of it but can't remember.

I've really grown to love Semi-Pro. The jive turkey-poker scene is hilarious .

Back
Top Bottom