Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

To me Ethan Hunt doesn't seem like a Bond mantle. They could do it but it'd be a bit weird to me. Something like that to get use to has to be done after like 3 maybe 4 movies and it still has to be a success once the change like Bond and Sherlock Holmes.

Cruise probably will do 2 more of these before it's time for a change. I can see him taking pride in being a 60 yr old actor that held on to the doors of a space shuttle as it went in to orbit :lol:

I like the idea of a simple reveal, Ethan Hunt's best/most successful student/trainee that we never knew about. Pick somebody who can helm the franchise and maybe the 7th movie can be a sort of passing of the torch. Could even pick a female to try and lead the series given the reaction in this recent one.

I'll just go ahead and say it, Jennifer Lawrence will be that female leader. Bradley Cooper her Simon Pegg?
:lol:

Just saw the Enrourage movie.. was enjoyable as expected.. wouldve hated to see it in the theater though.  Wahlbergs cameo was expected, but super forced and Cudi is a terrible actor, not sure why people keep casting him.  He almost ruined 2 night stand

:lol: That would be bad.

She don't seem about that life. Although I'd like to see her in a real action flick.

Am I tripping or have movies been leaking a crazy rate . Chinese subtitles on most too
laugh.gif
Been like that for years.. Cats just late to the party

Mad max
Trainwreck
Ex machina
entourage
Ted 2
jurrasic park
And more

All in like a 6 month span
While the movies are playing

Watching Delivery Man with Vince Vaughn. Interesting concept. Certainly original, but I can see why it didn't do well. Super implausible and very heavy at points. One of those movies that doesn't know what it wants to be.

Watching Delivery Man with Vince Vaughn. Interesting concept. Certainly original, but I can see why it didn't do well. Super implausible and very heavy at points. One of those movies that doesn't know what it wants to be.
Yea I really enjoyed the movie and the concept. This type of Vince Vaughn movies are for me.

The interview was good also

Watched like the last 30-40 mins of requiem for a dream.. Man, such a tough movie to watch

In Time
pimp.gif

Cats hate on JT, his acting skills anyway, but I like everything he does. I like him.

Halt and Catch Fire : Joe MacMillan is a straight G, G. He stays winning. Gordon though, constantly taking those L's man.

Friends with benefits is extremely rewatchable.. And was good in social network and in time

But the love guru was horrible for everyone involved

Wag the Dog and V For Vendetta yesterday. :smokin

Willie Nelson :lol:

"You wear a mask for so long you forget who you were beneath." :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom