OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Lol yeah. The print looks like something the fakes would have. Looking all thick.

Don´t know how legit that dude is but if these are in fact them I might pass even if I love True Blues to death.

The elephant print looks off. Not a fan of the tongue and the blue is still midnight navy.

Lol yeah. The print looks like something the fakes would have. Looking all thick.

Don´t know how legit that dude is but if these are in fact them I might pass even if I love True Blues to death.

The elephant print looks off. Not a fan of the tongue and the blue is still midnight navy.
he's a faker

Late to the party, but I am definitely in for these... Just hoping these are WC4/Metallic 5 mass produced.

most likely considering they are the black friday shoe this year.

i already forgot what last years black friday shoe was
the hate the 8 gets is unwarranted

the one guy who said the red lining on the tongue shouldnt show like that is right. guess nike tryna make the shoe pop more

the 8 is one of my favorite jordans... comfort wise as well.

they do get alot of  unwarranted hate

3 pairs minimum

Yup xbiker47 xbiker47 , I won't accept it any other way. Modernized butchered shape, and all. The Best Jordan model, colorway, and my favorite of all time.

Even the OG 4's had the best look, and shape... I wish they'd make em just like the 99's. Just fix the cheap netting those had, and replace it with the 2016's WC 4 style netting. Man, I'd cop like 8-10 pairs and be done with JB. Fa real.

Last edited:
Don't panic about shape. @bigktheboss who is someone who gets shoes the same time as athletes and is not a reseller posted pics of the cm 3s. Shape and proportions look pretty decent on retail pairs. True blue shouldn't be that different

best shape I seen of the latest III's so far...nothing curly about those cyber mondays

Yeeeeea y'all don't want to see what I did to my CM 1s so I'm passing on those 3s
laugh.gif
wat did u do to 'em

Back
Top Bottom