OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Might be the only shoe i buy for the rest of the year.
I want em too, but I'm goin' to have to pass. I just want one pair of Space Jams (45 PE's), and I'm cool. I gotta have at least one pair, one way, or the other. Even if I have to resort to PayPal credit. the job search ain't lookin' to good for me right now.

Quote:​
 ​
You damn right @ProMac, you can't lose with that. I wanna try to double up with it, but I think I'd be doin' too much. I think I'm gonna have to just settle for one pair. I'll cop another later on, but I gotta have those.

Last edited:

I want em too, but I'm goin' to have to pass. I just want one pair of Space Jams (45 PE's), and I'm cool. I gotta have at least one pair, one way, or the other. Even if I have to resort to PayPal credit. the job search ain't lookin' to good for me right now.
Buying shoes yet no job as it sounds?  Tell me I'm reading it wrong.

Otherwise, don't you think it's better to not buy and save instead?  

Money is your money at the end of the day of course but priorities man...

Originally Posted by sonicjai  

Buying shoes yet no job as it sounds?  Tell me I'm reading it wrong.

Otherwise, don't you think it's better to not buy and save instead?  

Money is your money at the end of the day of course but priorities man...
I'm trying, & hoping to find job before then. If not, I'll be passing until a later time. But I WILL have 2 pairs of the Space Jams one way, or another. Regardless.

keep in mind, that I'm 41, so I was in 6th/7th grade when they dropped. Those were the shoes that launched Jordan's into the stratosphere. We all had to have those, and most of us got the black, since it was so hard to keep the whites clean. Basically, the all star game and dunk contest in the threes got us all paying attention. Don't forget, the reebok pump came out the year before. Mine cost $160 in 88,which is like a gazillion dollars in today money, but you felt like you could fly in those 4s...... Even if you couldn't.
I was told that the Reebok Pumps retailed for $170 in 1989? Also, didn't the Jordan 3's and 4's retailed for $110 back then?

It is a retro, so I am really happy these are coming out, same with maroon 6, wc4, and bm5, I can not wait for this. Good year for sneakers

Next Month
nthat.gif

Legit dudes should be getting them in pretty soon

Three yeezys drop same day as these. They finna sit

That really has nothing to do with it. People are still gonna enter raffles for them, and the fact that Ls will go around for Yeezys, this will be a consolation prize [emoji]128514[/emoji] So they may not sit long. I just hope I get my pair. I already have the first V2s so one yeezy is enough for me. I'll let the kids have the rest.

Back
Top Bottom