OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

These should be easy jus as all the other NA releases. That $220 really deters people...now when/IF they release black/cements, prolly a diff story...

Last edited:
If JB would just fix the f**kin EP we have been asking for almost a decade now. Would be an easy cop. The pics legit or nah so far been scust. God forbid they mess up the BC3 like that. 

Last edited:
If JB would just fix the f**kin EP we have been asking for almost a decade now. Would be an easy cop. The pics legit or nah so far been scust. God fobid they mess up the BC3 like that. 
couple weeks or so we'll see a JB athlete get them. hold my breath till then cuz these fakes are ugly as ****

these aren't going to sit long if they do. People acting like these are going to hit outlets :rofl:

Smack yourself

giphy.gif

Those top 3's are trash

Yeah they're nothing to get worked up about but it won't stop people from wanting them. You got a lot people who'll be tracking down other Black Friday, or around Black Friday, releases just for the exclusivity they hold.

The fact of the matter is people will have to make some decisions this Black Friday because everyone's money catch stretch across all these releases, and out of all the shoes dropping, the III's may very well end up being the consolation prize once they've struck out on everything else.

these aren't going to sit long if they do. People acting like these are going to hit outlets :rofl:

Smack yourself

After the Aqua 8's Black Friday drop it's really hard to gauge what will happen with these mass general releases nowadays which everyone expects the True Blues to be. I never expect a Retro or Foam to end up in an outlet in full size runs but when it does I'm not surprised either.

Smack yourself

giphy.gif
They will end up at outlets lol. Just because they'll sell in a few days doesnt mean they wont end up in outlets just like every other NA retro.

Yup all recent NA releases have ended up at a few outlets. These won't be any different...and those 1s aren't horrible but nothing I'm looking forward to but 1s are hyped and they'll b limited so you know how that goes...

Ain't no 3 pairs of yeezys dropping in one day. LOL :lol:

These will prob move pretty well in most sizes out here in cali and sit everywhere else tho.

That white tab on these is killing me. Why didn't they just use that off-white?
wait.. are you referring to the pics of the older shoes? They yellow on older models, that´s why they appear offwhite now. Crisp out of the box they were always white I think.

If JB would just fix the f**kin EP we have been asking for almost a decade now. Would be an easy cop. The pics legit or nah so far been scust. God forbid they mess up the BC3 like that. 

That's how I feel about the shape of the 4's palma palma .

1999's

View media item 2190643
2012's

View media item 2190639
The 2006-present shape is just so horrendous it's just down right disrespectful. They look like some really bad fakes, in comparison. I'm not trying to change the subject, and I've said it before, but that ish irks me like no other.

Shame on those that are mad folks arent falling head over heels for the NA retros because they are GR. If they were limited and really hyped yall would be mad yall were about to take massive Ls.

These suck plain and simple. Only L's happening here are the shoes. If you want these they're going to sit hard, dont stress over these pieces of s***

Back
Top Bottom