OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Same here. Im not giving them my money just because of the name of the shoe if they cant get the shade of blue right.

Shade...really? Sounds like you designed the OGs yourself. You probably only seen OG True Blues on the internet so no way in hell you can tell how "off" the hue is

Shade...really? Sounds like you designed the OGs yourself. You probably only seen OG True Blues on the internet so no way in hell you can tell how "off" the hue is
Yea really. You must be blind if you cant see all the pics so far are navy blue. Or your one of those people that cant think for themself and will buy them no matter what they look like because they are "True Blue 3's"

Last edited:
decided to not get these and just get the space jams. I'll opt for BC or WC next year instead

Yea really. You must be blind if you cant see all the pics so far are navy blue. Or your one of those people that cant think for themself and will buy them no matter what they look like because they are "True Blue 3's"

It's a retro. Jump in your Delorean and grab a pair in 1988. I find this very funny cause when Chrysler re-released Plum Crazy Challengers people didn't flip saying it wasn't the "right" purple. They just enjoyed it. You dudes need to get off your high horse and chill

Need the black infrareds, just lost my pair to a theif and imma need 2 pairs when they come back.

Because people don't like mass GR and claim to not like 220, getting Nike Air retros has been so easy. People'll regret in 10 years

This. I will take it further if I'm not reaching, five years. That is why I doubled on the maroon 6, tripled on white cement 4 and tripled on black metallic 5 (all for retail). I have one pair of white cement 3's aka 88's and I wish I can get a second pair (at least I still have a DS 2011, DS 2003 and a heavily worn 2003). At least for this release, I will double or triple on this depending on how I do on the raffles.

Last edited:
This. I will take it further if I'm not reaching, five years. That is why I doubled on the maroon 6, tripled on white cement 4 and tripled on black metallic 5 (all for retail). I have one pair of white cement 3's aka 88's and I wish I can get a second pair (at least I still have a DS 2011, DS 2003 and a heavily worn 2003). At least for this release, I will double or triple on this depending on how I do on the raffles.

^same. Doubled on all Nike Air releases. Will do wit these as well. All were easy buys...

I got to double on the WC 4's & BM 5's, but missed out on the Maroon 6's. I will miss out on these also, since I'm currently out of work. I'll most definitely double up later, when I get the chance. It may be awhile though.

I am hoping the reason no real pics have come up is that Jordan brand did this shoe 100% legit and is not releasing any early pics to throw off the fakes. Because we are a little over a month out and not 1 legit pic has surfaced. Very unusual

Back
Top Bottom