Larger Photo

@KingWeezy playing games with that Little picture
laugh.gif

Looks like the UA's were close with that shade of blue

Toebox not to Goku Shoey

Like I said before I'm down for the come up

Few more weeks away

Last edited:
I can't believe they are going to release with that shade of blue. just doesn't make sense. You can't call it true blue if its not true blue. You just released them in 2011 with the correct shade and then you release them as OG 88's and the blue is off. I don't get it. What the hell is JB thinking?

Larger Photo

@KingWeezy playing games with that Little picture
laugh.gif

Looks like the UA's were close with that shade of blue

Toebox not to Goku Shoey

Like I said before I'm down for the come up

Few more weeks away
foaming at the mouth. 2-3 purrrrs easy and thank god people will sleep because of yeezy drop 

If we talking true blue
We need to pull out the blue from the crayola 12 pack
That blue looks like these

I can't believe they are going to release with that shade of blue. just doesn't make sense. You can't call it true blue if its not true blue. You just released them in 2011 with the correct shade and then you release them as OG 88's and the blue is off. I don't get it. What the hell is JB thinking?

No idea what you're talking about, my cousin has a pair of these at our house and the shade looks exactly like the pics.

The blue in the official pics doesn't look any different than:

View media item 2203759

Trust me I hope your right, but it still looks like a shade darker blue than on previous True Blue's was also hoping they would fix the red hair tounge and make it either Blue or keep the red but not be able to see it from the front. Does not look good to me at all.

I can't believe it's not butter.

No idea what you're talking about, my cousin has a pair of these at our house and the shade looks exactly like the pics.

The blue in the official pics doesn't look any different than:
So how is it that I've see OG pics where the back of the tongue is red, but these are clearly blue.  Was this a pre-release shoe, and it was made red when release to the public?  the blue on here definitely seems to match the pics of the 2016 that we've seen; a darker shade than the previous retro.

So how is it that I've see OG pics where the back of the tongue is red, but these are clearly blue.  Was this a pre-release shoe, and it was made red when release to the public?  the blue on here definitely seems to match the pics of the 2016 that we've seen; a darker shade than the previous retro.
That's a retro, the original release in 1988 and had red lining inside the tongue.

not sure if srs or just not aware, but that pic is from the 2000s when he was with the wizards fam

That's because those aren't OGs, they're 01s.

It might behoove some of yall to do just a little of your own research before debating whether to purchase or not.
I couldn't imagine throwing hundreds of dollars around on these type of things if I was not informed.

It might behoove some of yall to do just a little of your own research before debating whether to purchase or not.
I couldn't imagine throwing hundreds of dollars around on these type of things if I was not informed.
Some ppl wont read 2 previous pages of a thread, let alone do a bit research on their own...

Damn, I'm salty as hell I have to pass on these, since I'm still jobless. Everything thing is on point to me, except the paper thin, red tounge. I can live with it, though. I'll most definitely double up on these, when I get back on my feet. Good luck to all, who are coppin'!

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom