OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

yea and atleast wit clothes I can use some Rit on it to help
Honestly just leaning towards these cuz Griffey had them on before but I'd much rather have the w and b cement.
plus playoff 9s are the first week of Dec I believe too sooooooooo....
Yeah I hear ya, it's just that blue is my favorite color (Even though I respect red because of MJ) so these and the Royals and all blue colored J's are my thing. 

Looking forward to the Space Jams though, those are crack.

Honestly just leaning towards these cuz Griffey had them on before but I'd much rather have the w and b cement.

Damn, I forgot about the 9's. It's way to much heat coming, and I have to sleep on ALL of it...

:rolleyes

Yeah I'm really looking forward to both of those for sure. :nthat:

Me too. I want two pair of every Nike Air retro... But, when I finally get BC 3's, 4's and Black Infrared 6's, I might retire from the Air Jordan game.

Yeah I hear ya, it's just that blue is my favorite color (Even though I respect red because of MJ) so these and the Royals and all blue colored J's are my thing. 

Looking forward to the Space Jams though, those are crack.
too much stuff, 9s,11s, 13s
oh and I need to play catch up on maroon 6s,bred 1s, and China cp 13s.
yea it's a wrap for these

Last edited:

I just want the Space Jam's, and I'm cool. They're finally looking official, with the higher PL and white outline. I've been waiting for Nike/JB to fix that ish forever. I love the embroidered "45", also. They're just finally perfect!!! I'd talk about all of this in the Space Jam thread, but I got banned from it.

:lol:

I just want the Space Jam's, and I'm cool. They're finally looking official, with the higher PL and white outline. I've been waiting for Nike/JB to fix that ish forever. I love the embroidered "45", also. They're just finally perfect!!! I'd talk about all of this in the Space Jam thread, but I got banned from it.

:lol:
I don't care for the white outline tho, takes away from the all black. but I'd rather get the new ones than the past retro

I have a deep love for True Blues and the pair I have is beat.. but I´m still not sure if I want these. Maybe in person they look better, but right now there are too many things throwing me of.
Yeah. After seeing that video the execution of the red on the tongue is throwing them off. I'm sure in hand they'll look better but they'd be perfect if you couldn't see that much red liner from the front.

These look pretty bad. EP looks fake, I wasn't tripping in the red tongue but it doesn't add to the shoe at all. Either way I can kid myself & say I won't cop but I'd tough to pass up a pair of OG 3's :smh:

These new pics and vids have me reconsidering...the opposite direction from my original views. The elephant print looks like crap. I've never been a fan of the high contrast look. Thought they would have made them more like the OGs where the EP was a little more subtle. As someone mentioned, just makes them look "cheap". If the leather quality and cracking midsoles haven't been addressed in these "remastered" I'm passing. Disappointed because I was so looking forward to these.

Pics via sneakernews

Last edited:
Those new pics looking good. Only thing i wish was done better was if the red lining was tucked behind a bit more exposing less red but its got me thinking this will vary from pair to pair. Still copping though!

Really want the sleeker toebox on the III's and the thinner lighter elephant print with the lighter thin lines. The reason I have no III's except for my black/cement 94s is because of this. Eyeing for a pair of 1988 black/cements

I was pretty much out before even the fake pics came out. Now seeing the pics and the much better EP compared to fakes has me sold. In for one pair...more importantly if they use this type of EP and quality leathers on a BC3 retro...i think 4 pairs mimimum. In fact I could sell every pair and just wear BC3s for the rest of my life. 

Back
Top Bottom