OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Damn, I'm salty as hell I have to pass on these, since I'm still jobless. Everything thing is on point to me, except the paper thin, red tounge. I can live with it, though. I'll most definitely double up on these, when I get back on my feet. Good luck to all, who are coppin'!

:smile:
doubt the tongue will be paper thin since the cements weren't but we'll see

anybody on the fence is playing themselves.  have you seen the leather quality on the cyber monday 3s?  JB is gonna come correct with this one.  The WC4s were dope.  The BM5s were dope.  The banned 1s were dope.  These are gonna be great.  Everybody complaining is either a drama queen or can't afford the $220, which I understand ... but don't hate on the shoe.

as nelly would say... GIVE ME TWO PAIR

Have always wanted a pair of these but that shade of blue just doesn't look quite right. Seems like it's a notch or two darker than "True Blue".

doubt the tongue will be paper thin since the cements weren't but we'll see

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

I know it's still paper thin on the 4's, but I really don't know how it is, because I never owned a pair of 3's. It's really the red on the tongue, that shouldn't be seen that bothers me, but that's it.

It's no deal breaker, as the shoe looks great overall, but I was just stating my opinion on it.

Last edited:

@jaylaw15

I know it's still paper thin on the 4's, but I really don't know how it is, because I never owned a pair of 3's. It's really the red on the tongue, that shouldn't be seen that bothers me, but that's it.

It's no deal breaker, as the shoe looks great overall, but I was just stating my opinion on it.
Hopefully it's thin like this pic.

If it's like that pic that was posted on the last page that's pretty close, it's a lot better than the earlier pics, I still am hoping that you can't see the red on the back of the tongue, but I don't think that's gonna happen. 

Oh well, good luck to everyone who is gunning for them, you should have no problem.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's thin like this pic.

If it's like that pic that was posted on the last page that's pretty close, it's a lot better than the earlier pics, I still am hoping that you can't see the red on the back of the tongue, but I don't think that's gonna happen. 

Oh well, good luck to everyone who is gunning for them, you should have no problem.

It's a wrap bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy ... You and I both know, that we're getting that red tounge.

:lol:

That Ronald McDonald tongue looks ridiculous. Hell it even looks bad in black on the Cyber Monday IMO. Otherwise, pretty nice.

It's a wrap @Bigsykedaddy... You and I both know, that we're getting that red tounge.

laugh.gif
Yeah I just saw the video. Oh well even though it's my favorite 3 I think I might go back for a 2011 pair. 

I'd rather have the 2011 but they're gonna crack like egg shells and the back tab is gonna be off white or yellow :/

That's what I hate about white shoes, and clothing. Over time, it usually yellows, or turns to an slight off white. With these, you might as well wear them with the quickness. Before, that process starts to set in.

I'd rather have the 2011 but they're gonna crack like egg shells and the back tab is gonna be off white or yellow :/

That's what I hate about white shoes, and clothing. Over time, it usually yellows, or turns to an slight off white. With these, you might as well wear them with the quickness. Before, that process starts to set in.
yea and atleast wit clothes I can use some Rit on it to help

Yeah that is true... damn. Oh well, I'll just wait for the Black Cement 3's and I'll just wear my 88 WC 3's to take the pain away.
Honestly just leaning towards these cuz Griffey had them on before but I'd much rather have the w and b cement.
plus playoff 9s are the first week of Dec I believe too sooooooooo....

Back
Top Bottom