OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I Laughed Because They Do Have some stuff on Clairence but it's usually not retros.

Gotcha. I thought they were just asking if Nike in general does clearance sales near thanksgiving. I was thinking sure, but what does that have to do with these shoes??

View media item 2140726\

These are what they're supposed to look like. You're not supposed to be able to see the tongue lining, but I digress...

What the hell size is that lol? Looks like a preschool size. 

def. not a ps size. u can tell by the red lace holes by the toe. ps sizes had less holes. midsole was also a little different. when i had OGs i wore ps size and i used to hate that they were different than mens. this pic is of a small footer but def men's. that thin elephant print at the toe is so dope.

def. not a ps size. u can tell by the red lace holes by the toe. ps sizes had less holes. midsole was also a little different. when i had OGs i wore ps size and i used to hate that they were different than mens. this pic is of a small footer but def men's. that thin elephant print at the toe is so dope.

I know it's not a PS size. I wasn't serious.

Is this confirmed? Where is the source for production #s?
no need to bother looking for those #s

holiday 11s these days are a million in production, maybe more with restocks.

& black friday numbers always high(  with nike air raised prices, and people hesitant at first to cop.. look what happened with the black metallic 5s)

people who really want both those holiday drops will cop
good cuz i'm gettin both! 
nthat.gif

I'll gon get my holiday [emoji]128181[/emoji] ready. I'm not tryna have any hiccups around these releases..

Is this confirmed? Where is the source for production #s?

no need to bother looking for those #s

holiday 11s these days are a million in production, maybe more with restocks.

& black friday numbers always high(  with nike air raised prices, and people hesitant at first to cop.. look what happened with the black metallic 5s)
they don't produce more for restocks...

Not even going to put a raffle in.

That's how confident I am.

Not even going to put a raffle in.

That's how confident I am.

Tell me about it. Price alone driving away the weak.. We eating multiple times Fam...
not sweatin

Can't wait to bless my IG sneaker fam with this dope sneaker package I'm putting together (Already got him Black & White Supreme 5s, Bred 1s, Letterman 1s and these OG Nike Air TB 3's to pack the final punch to surprise him)

Last edited:
Can't wait to bless my IG sneaker fam with this dope sneaker package I'm putting together (Already got him Black & White Supreme 5s, Bred 1s, Letterman 1s and these OG Nike Air TB 3's to pack the final punch to surprise him)
You're a gentleman and a scholar my good sir

Back
Top Bottom