Og and early retro jordans that haven’t been “remastered” yet

all i truly want is this in this exact form

s-l1600.jpg
Last retro was pretty nice i just think the shade of red was a little off.. Could maybe be wrong

Albeit they weren’t super clear, but the reason I say translucent was because they turned yellow. Haven’t seen smoked soles turn yellow. (Could be wrong) I had 2 pairs a few years back. The ‘03 joints had more of a smoke grey. (To me at least). And they changed the CF color as well.

96s
upload_2018-8-21_17-35-44.jpeg

‘03s
upload_2018-8-21_17-38-58.jpeg

22AD5296-DF24-43D8-950B-20F7F49EA577.jpeg
03s look off to much tumbled can see diffence in texture.. Im not the huge elephant print lover but i think 2011 had better contrast or whatever year it was

Oh no if they plan to bring these back to original form its a no go for me recent retro the best in my opinion
No beef with anyone who does. They’re nice. I bought a pair. But the originals bring back memories in college for me. The pair you don’t buy, will be another one I will lol. All love though.

Last edited:
No beef with anyone who does. They’re nice. I bought a pair. But the originals bring back memories in college for me. The pair you don’t buy, will be another one I will lol. A love though.
Hey we are here to get what we want man.. My memories are with the 13 remember it all as a child thats why flints sittin n a closet deep under a pile of shoe boxes

Hey we are here to get what we want man.. My memories are with the 13 remember it all as a child thats why flints sittin n a closet deep under a pile of shoe boxes
I gotcha. Times change. Likelihood of them bringing back my favorite sneakers are bleak though. Especially since I just saw the XI low i.e.’s coming back in a highlighter pack.

those white/black 2s lows was heavily slept on when they retro but I would like to see the highs get a proper release. Same with the Wht/Red 2s

The only thing about the 2012 that bothers me is how light the grey is on the tongue. I think they went too light there.

I never had to the 02 pair but I always liked the two tone upper not really sure how to describe it. but the charcoal grey was perfect not too light like the dmp where it look similar to the Bordeaux grey. OGs and 02s were to only ones to perfect that two tone upper material I hope they make the next retro of charcoals like that. 2012 weren’t bad I had a pair just didn’t care for the whole black upper

I never had to the 02 pair but I always liked the two tone upper not really sure how to describe it. but the charcoal grey was perfect not too light like the dmp where it look similar to the Bordeaux grey. OGs and 02s were to only ones to perfect that two tone upper material I hope they make the next retro of charcoals like that. 2012 weren’t bad I had a pair just didn’t care for the whole black upper
Same

Need these. I had the 2010 but sold them because the leather was trash and there was no 3m. If they’re like the recent HGG and Breds, they’ll be better than the 2010s, which is good enough. I know the shape will be off though
9ADE0337-19DA-486F-98E1-22D454B74852.jpeg
4B26AF83-D2F0-4745-84C1-7A191B1AA2FB.jpeg

Last edited:
What was the issue? I thought they were ok?
Like someone before, I didn’t like the all black upper. I dont like the all black uppers they’ve had on the last two(3 if you include varsitys)infr 6s either. I prefer the contrast uppers. Each OG 7 had a contrast upper whether it was two different material textures or colors. I like that detail.
I also didn’t like the shorter shape or the outsole being different. I’m not saying no one should like them, they’re just the weakest pair of the colorway imo

It hurts my soul that we've yet to get the Jordan XII White/Red in its true form. The last retro release was trash with the wrong shade of red and the banana shape. Still waiting JB.

Need these. I had the 2010 but sold them because the leather was trash and there was no 3m. If they’re like the recent HGG and Breds, they’ll be better than the 2010s, which is good enough. I know the shape will be off though
9ADE0337-19DA-486F-98E1-22D454B74852.jpeg
4B26AF83-D2F0-4745-84C1-7A191B1AA2FB.jpeg

Although it wouldn’t be a big deal breaker. I hope we get navy blue, instead of French blue.

Still owned both the og and 2005. Love them
13s are my grails.

In all honestly the recent retros to me have been disappointing. The shape is just way off. The lows were a good retro

Back
Top Bottom