Og and early retro jordans that haven’t been “remastered” yet

Retro 7s look like they gained 20 pounds. Them shiitz need to go on a diet.
maxresdefault.jpg

This picture demonstrates a common problem with retros. I hate when they make them more bloated and bulky like the 3's.

This picture demonstrates a common problem with retros. I hate when they make them more bloated and bulky like the 3's.

i remember when i used to work for nike retail, a ekin came by and basically said they update da last (mold) because people are just bigger in general so they do it to accommodate a larger profile foot.

I think it’d be dope if we got fr 3 and Tb 3s with the ‘94 mold
28D0A0B9-01BB-4340-B42F-76178D0110DC.jpeg
This all day. It’s so unfortunate that we never got a fire red 3,4 (black tongue 5),white infrared 6 or true/military/sport blue when Nike was actually retroing with respect to the og. It’s literally og or bust with those cws. None of the retros even come remotely close.

Damn it’s hard to choose. I love all of them.

I think 7 best retro plus colorway had to be in 2006-07

Chambray
Flints
Citrus
Maize
Pearls (they definitely grew on me)

I can’t think of any other new colorways that JB put out afterwards. DMPs perhaps

Olympics are the weakest to me.
I think so also. I do like them though. But just never could pull the trigger to buy them. Maybe on the next go round I will. The Cards are clean and simple. Maybe viewed as boring and I understand that, but those can be worn with anything. And they always take me back to the video Air Time. A lot of you know what Im sayin.
The Black and reds will always be in front as my personal fav but Cardinals are def behind them as far as 7s go.

Out of 1-14, the 7 is the ONLY shoe whose retro got worse starting in 2010. First it was the Orion monstrosity. Then, the GMP were FIREEEEEE, but it ended there. It was SO easy to pass on the retro+ after 2010 aside from the GMP, which pissed me off. The OG 7 set has more bangers in the set than the 6, and the 8. It’s a shame too; at least with the 8s, they were dropping PEs, cool grey pairs, and versions of 4s colorways(Black Cement and Undftd), and the Alternates, which actually sold better than the Aquas apparently.

Idk why JB doesn’t just stick to classic color combos if they can’t make good ones; give us some cool grey 7s, some lightning 7s, Bred 7s, a better Orlando magic 7, a Toro 7, a triple black tumbled leather and suede 7, Monochrome PSNY like 7s, some Georgetown 7s, Laney 7s, Olive 7s, etc.
Damn it’s hard to choose. I love all of them.

I think 7 best retro plus colorway had to be in 2006-07

Chambray
Flints
Citrus
Maize
Pearls (they definitely grew on me)

I can’t think of any other new colorways that JB put out afterwards. DMPs perhaps

I personally liked the orions... lol believe it or not trying 2 get a vnds pair locally for $30-$40. got them for $80 at a outlet when the 1st dropped n beat then up. if only the had some butter leather!!

Funny enough, the 9s actually didn’t have mirror jumpman logos in any of the Tinker sketches I’ve seen. Maybe that’s why they haven’t changed it

Only 7s I’ll ever need In the og set is charcoals,bordueaxs, and hares

I think it's hilarious that I totally agree that the Cardinals are underrated but also the worst out of the bunch lol. I had the 06 pair and sold them in need of money post undergrad. I wish I kept those and the Flints. They were solid retros.

Back
Top Bottom