[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the 2008-2009 Championship DVD.....loved that team. Snapped Bostons 19 game streak, won back to back road games in Boston/Cleveland(where the Cavs were undefeated and won 65 games...Ariza/Odom/Farmar/Sasha/Fisher hitting all kinds of clutch shots....Pau was GREAT during that run....Kobe scoring 61 in the Garden, winning the All-star game MVP with Shaq and then his first Finals MVP...Phil Jackson on the sidelines....One of my all time favorite seasons.

Random I know

Let's not jump to every damn story like we did last year, and the year before that.. Every day for a few weeks, we'll get a story he's staying, a story he's going to Houston, 1 saying Atlanta, and 1 saying Dallas.. Hell we'll probably get a few Brooklyn stories as well...

If he goes, he goes. I just beg that if he were to go, don't do any Sign & Trades.

Last edited:
How many of you fools are going to be eating up these stories about him leaving until he finally chooses? Don't be so caught up.

Let's not jump to every damn story like we did last year, and the year before that.. Every day for a few weeks, we'll get a story he's staying, a story he's going to Houston, 1 saying Atlanta, and 1 saying Dallas.. Hell we'll probably get a few Brooklyn stories as well...

If he goes, he goes. I just beg that if he were to go, don't do any Sign & Trades.

Can you guys even do S&T? I thought not if you're over the cap.

Can you guys even do S&T? I thought not if you're over the cap.

We can't acquire a FA in S&T.. We can trade away a FA in S&T

Imagine, Dwight signs with Houston. Kobe takes next year off. We trade Pau for draft picks.m take next season. Get first pick, pick up Wiggins. 2014 have tons of money to sign a max player. Kobe resigns for 5 mill a year. Nash retires. Dantoni gets kidnapped for a few years.

I want to imagine that Dwight will re-sign and that we will have a smart plan for how to build around him for the next act. That's it.

If he leaves to Houston, he'll be doing all Laker fans a favor.

A 5 year run of mediocrity?

The Lakers or the Rockets?

Lakers

My point was that we won't have to question if he has what it takes to be a Laker. If extends his contract with the Lakers, only because of money and doesn't improve his offensive sets...Lakers fan will always ask does he even have what it takes to being a Laker and take that next step forward to being a "Laker Legend." Basketball players want to be with the Lakers and honestly IMO I didn't get that feel from Dwight this season.

Also, Dwight is always bothered by criticism, which is something he'll have to get used to if he wants to be the man of this franchise. He can't go around and try to please everyone. Especially in a Lakers uni.

This event/crowd/guest speaker is AWFUL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom