[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow Earl on Instagram and he's been taking selfies of himself in various Magic Johnson and Jerry Buss shirts. Practically begging to stay is how I see it. Love the attitude.

We should give him around 2 year / $9-12mil total. 2nd year a team option.

1. gives us a better offer, and more competitive offer.
2. Protects us in case he goes nuts and improves tenfold again. Also protects us if he's a bust.
3. Most of who we are looking at in 2014 are based on guys declining their player option. If the great players decline their option, you decline Earl's option. If the FA class looks meh, you accept Earl's option, and move on. The accept/decline period for team/player options occurs before Free Agency starts.
4. If the FA class is garbage, having him on contract helps us avoid making a stupid long term signing because we need to spend a certain amount of money.

Last edited:
[quote name="rck2sactown"]when is LiscencedtoBall coming back?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[/quote]Week from Antldope

"Technically, we only have 2 championships in the last 14 years." :rofl:

"I would totally trade Manu and his airballs."

"We got lucky w/ Timmy."

:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="mrdieselfuel09"]Not sure why that warrants a suspension... [/quote]Multiple accounts. Or trolling. Or something. I don't know. :lol: I wasn't told or anything.[quote name="mrdieselfuel09"] or is it because DBD was crying bloody mary to other mods, as well? :smh:[/quote]Yeah that.

Ska..just noticed man.You post waaaay too much. We joined on April 04 and you have 42k post and I have a measly 3k....just not right

Last edited:
I'm saying, man. You have to understand, diesel, our posting styles are COMPLETELY different.

I'm pretty sure I've had single debates w/ CP where I posted more than 3k times.
laugh.gif

And that doesn't mean I literally sit here and wait for a response from someone I'm in a debate with. I say what I say, check back whenever I check back, see that 3 people responded, I type a response to them all individually (nt in one response), check back whenever, keep the conversation going with those 3... and respond to whoever else has jumped in. Over the course of a couple weeks of debating some polar opposite opinions on something, that post count adds up QUICK.

I don't see you posting like that. And that's neither good or bad; I'm not saying you should post like that, I'm not saying it's good that you don't. It's neither.

But our posting styles are definitely different. 'S all that is.
happy.gif

And I swear I joined in '03.
nerd.gif

I'm saying, man. You have to understand, diesel, our posting styles are COMPLETELY different.

I'm pretty sure I've had single debates w/ CP where I posted more than 3k times. :lol:

And that doesn't mean I literally sit here and wait for a response from someone I'm in a debate with. I say what I say, check back whenever I check back, see that 3 people responded, I type a response to them all individually (nt in one response), check back whenever, keep the conversation going with those 3... and respond to whoever else has jumped in. Over the course of a couple weeks of debating some polar opposite opinions on something, that post count adds up QUICK.

I don't see you posting like that. And that's neither good or bad; I'm not saying you should post like that, I'm not saying it's good that you don't. It's neither.

But our posting styles are definitely different. 'S all that is. :D

And I swear I joined in '03. :nerd:

It's all good! ! Plus you're a mod. I'm sure you find ways to intervene. :lol:

paging essential or anyone else with knowledge of lakers cap space

just for the heck of it, we all can dream....but would this work numbers wise?

get rid of howard, gasol, nash, jamison, and meeks

and get Paul, Smith, Mayo

and if possible maybe sign another shooter

paging essential or anyone else with knowledge of lakers cap space

and if possible maybe sign another shooter

Not enough cap space..

And god help us if that were our team.

Special announcement by Kobe tomorrow :rolleyes

I hope it's not what I'm thinking of.

It's for Sports Spectacular

First established in 1986, Sports Spectacular brings the nation’s top athletes together with leading members of the community to support the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Over the last 27 years, the event has recognized some of the greatest athlete and sports personalities of all time, including Muhammad Ali, Magic Johnson, Wayne Gretzky, and David Beckham. This year’s honorees include Hope Solo, Adrian Peterson, Jason Collins, and a special tribute to Dr. Jerry Buss.

There's a tribute for Dr. Buss, and it's for charity... No way Kobe upstages the event to announce what you are thinking about.

[quote name="glasses"]paging essential or anyone else with knowledge of lakers cap space

and if possible maybe sign another shooter[/quote]You're doing it wrong.

^ I hate when people say stuff like that, or like when there's a picture of the President doing something fun and they want to comment with some foolishness like "Um, don't you have some foreign policy to fix? Or fix the homeless rate or something."

Nobody... NOBODY... does their job all the time. not the president, not Dwight, not even you.

I know, I know. "I was just kidding."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom