[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was as valuable to the Lakers dynasty as Slava Medvedenko was.

NO ONE.

"EHHH YOU KNOW...I JUST, DO... askanduwidnaok ????" :rofl:

Last edited:
CP3 would listen just to hear it. And likely laugh with his agent afterwards.

But he'd definitely listen.

Mitch: Chris...we will offer you the mini-MLE for 1 year and next season we will offer you the MAX
Chris and Agent: hahaha
Kobe: You think that's funny!?!
Chris: Oh.....no. Didnt know you were on the line. I'll consider definitely
Kobe: You're Welcome

By that logic, lets get Kobe on the line and tell him we will amnesty him then sign him in 2014 for 10 mil a year plus another max player plus the first pick in the draft.

By that logic, lets get Kobe on the line and tell him we will amnesty him then sign him in 2014 for 10 mil a year plus another max player plus the first pick in the draft.

Eh... Not worth it.. Also we'd still have to dump Pau for free plus some.. That's never happening..

Last edited:
So I've listened to Max & Marcellus for today.. And Stephen A. on the show..

And I'm convinced and holding this position.

If Phil isn't the coach.. Dwight goes.

And a bit further

While he hasn't had anything to say to the press, Dwight Howard had a lot to say to Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak back before the relative silence, however. Howard was one of several Lakers -- Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol being the most noteworthy -- to have an extended separate meeting with the GM after his exit interview with both Kupchak and D'Antoni, multiple sources confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com

According to sources with knowledge of the situation, part of the discussion between Howard and Kupchak centered around Howard's frustration with D'Antoni -- particularly how the center felt marginalized as the coach looked to Bryant and Steve Nash for leadership and suggestions and discounted Howard's voice. ESPN.com

The writing is on the wall....... Just fire him. Get it over with... Screw the damn Full Season idea... What's the point of doing the whole MDA didn't have a full year, when this team will be dismantled after this upcoming year.

Last edited:
I BEEN told you ****ers that D'Antoni wasn't worth ****. Screw you guys. Jerks.

Last edited:
Yeah D'anotoni just dont command that respect from these caliber of players...

maybe in a smaller market team...but not here.

I think hes a decent guy, solid coach, but NOT FOR THIS GROUP....

kobe looking at him like you want me to run what? How many chips you got? Oh none....i got 5.... :::shoots the ball:::

and mike brown? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL surprised cats showed up to practice.

OBVIOUSLY mitch is laying down a contingency plan if dwight does not resign, which is what Im more excited in....

Max money for another FA.......cp3???????????

Id take CP3>Dwight

I believe a core of CP3 X KOBE X PAU can compete for a chip more competitively than NASH X DWIGHT X KOBE

I'm not calling you out in particular. I'm calling out those of us who, on the night that we learned D'Antoni was the guy, were telling everyone who disagreed that they were being stupid and that it would be alright. No, it did not turn out alright.

I BEEN told you ****ers that D'Antoni wasn't worth ****. Screw you guys. Jerks.
?

Not sure if srs.
I was one of the only FEW people in this thread calling for D'Antoni's head while CP, Essential and company were defending him to the grave.
mean.gif
I'm not so sure it was 'defending him to the grave' as much as it was 'COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY BEYOND READY TO ACCEPT WHOEVER REPLACED MIKE BROWN', though.

I wasn't a fan of MD from the beginning, because he's unaccomplished, and because of the whole Phil debacle.

But whatever. He's our coach. We'll see.

"Injuries are the problem", they're saying.

"He's never had his whole team at his leisure", they're saying.

"The Knicks are better post-D'Antoni because...", well, I don't know what they're saying about that.

We'll see.

Last edited:
Hey man, if I could lead a team known for giving Mike Brown a chance, I can certainly give Mike _'Antoni a chance.

I just haven't seen a lot of positives besides deciding not to coach and let the players do what they want...which isn't what you pay 4mil/year for. But seeing how he's going to get a full training camp and all we'll see what he's capable of with no more excuses.

People said it was unrealistic to expect him to coach us to 1 win in the Spurs series with his "genius" offensive mind, regardless of the depleted roster, well is it unrealistic to expect him to have a better season with a full season of preparation and training camp too? We'll see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom