[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really seeing how 2011 was the Lakers being complacent.

The team finished with a 57-25 record. 2nd in the conference.

Not really sure where they were going to get better? Point Guard? Steve Blake & Luke Ridenour were the best PGs available for the money we had. That's how bad PG was. The contract they offered Blake was bad, but that was also the market for a player of his ability.

They were not going to win in 2011. Short of trading the entire roster wasn't going to help this team win.

We got beat by the better team that was inexplicably hot at the right time.

2012? Free Agency was December 1 - December 24. Very little ground could be covered. They traded for Chris Paul. They got Chris Paul. That was their move. When that went south, which was a move to rebuild the roster (2012 we were not going to win) we had 10 holes to fill, and only way to do it was with $3mil.

I have a hard time seeing how everyone is upset when we don't win a title, but then complain when we don't use our late 1st round draft picks. A win now mentality and keeping ALL late 1st round picks do not go together in any way. At the same time, you guys want Mitch to hit homeruns with EVERY trade i.e. Pau Gasol trade, and not give up any of our precious late first round picks.

Last edited:
no lie, I lowkey feel what that one dude in here was saying about how if the Heat lose, that kind of increases the odds of LeBron ever coming to the Lakers.

now that they won, I feel like there's no way.

but if the Spurs won, that would give them 5 titles in this era, matching our 5... and that definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

there was really no way for me to cheer the outcome of this finals, regardless of who won. :lol:

Last edited:
chill bro, have a snickers. hes not worth your time

More of a Twix guy, but you have a point. I need to upgrade my ignores, he and ACB qualify. I'ma fix that right now.

I don't even want Lebron here, I want the Lakers to shut down whatever team he is in.

*flame suit on*

no lie, I lowkey feel what that one dude in here was saying about how if the Heat lose, that kind of increases the odds of LeBron ever coming to the Lakers.

but if the Spurs won, that would give them 5 titles in this era, matching our 5... and that definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

there was really no way for me to cheer the outcome of this finals, regardless of who won. :lol:

would you root against the Heat if they ever reach a 4th title? :nerd:

Dude, you ****** cry over a GOD DAMN PRESEASON GAME when we come in off 3 straight FINALS runs.

That's all you ****** do is cry. This sport ain't for you, period.

Ain't nobody on this planet want more wins/titles than I do. I'm FURIOUS it's been 3 years we haven't won a title, but the point is simple, we're not going to win every single year year after year after year, no matter what we demand.

For you to sit and ***** and moan and cry and whine IN THE GOD DAMN PRESEASON is absolutely stupid. It's beyond stupid. It's pathetic. It's almost as bad as you posting 900 times about LeBron in every thread you can find.

So yeah, I'm going to sit back and tell people to be cool, and relax, it'll work itself out, just like I did all thru 2010 as well. That was with Phil, same as 2011. The fact is, I don't do that anymore.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm the guy that was screaming from the mountaintops to fire Mike Brown before ANYBODY. I wasn't sitting around saying that "everything will be fine". But again, you don't follow the Lakers, you just follow LeBron, so of course you would forget that little fact.

Go buy yourself a ****** clue.

Damn bruh :lol:

View media item 463002

No need to waste keystrokes on ACB or knightngale

this was our worse freaking season in 7 years and we we're

a playoff team in a tough western conference...are we contenders

next year? no...but theres literally no bad side to next season...

we either get dwight ...who by the way is coming a injury ridden season

and STILL won the rebounding title and was a elite shot blocker and rim protector 

if we become a lottery team .....

marcus smart would have been the first pick in this years draft and may not even go

top 6 next year.....we literally cant suck for more then 1 year....we make to much money

for this damn league to be standing in the sidelines...

Last edited:

there was really no way for me to cheer the outcome of this finals, regardless of who won.
laugh.gif
dont cheer because the heat won, cheer because the spurs lost

We just need to ship out Dwight for two quality players, or one quality player and a first round pick. 

We just need to ship out Dwight for two quality players, or one quality player and a first round pick. 
nah, i hate dwight more than anyone but hes a top 5 player (when healthy). you dont ship a top 5 player for a couple quality players. we are the lakers, we will have quality players knocking on our door wanting to play for us, what wins championships is top 5 talent to lead these quality players (not saying dwight is a good leader but hes better than nothing)

nah, i hate dwight more than anyone but hes a top 5 player (when healthy). you dont ship a top 5 player for a couple quality players. we are the lakers, we will have quality players knocking on our door wanting to play for us, what wins championships is top 5 talent to lead these quality players (not saying dwight is a good leader but hes better than nothing)
To me, it's pretty clear that's he doesn't want to be hear anymore. If he did he would've already came out and announced his desire to stay. I rather get a quality player like a Blake Griffin and another decent player for this dude.

they not trying to sign and trade...ignorantly so because i'll take a pair of first rounders

if worse comes to worse
A sign a trade is the best situation in my opinion. While he wasn't 100% healthy, he isn't going to play THAT MUCH better with this current team. He's a great defender, but his offense is just awful.

Last edited:
are we all gonna divide like when we got mike brown

team sign and trade dwight

team let dwight go and collect cap space

team sign and trade dwight

team tank for wiggins/jabari/randle/smart/harrison/gordon

and to the people saying you dont want lebron , i cant even comprehend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom