[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shot 28.7% from 3 last year. Taking 4 attempts a game. Only 2 of 81 shot 4+ 3s a game, and failed to hit 30% of their 3s. The other guy was Corey Brewer and he's a terrible shooter.

I would never expect you, stat god, to understand this logic....

im just curious as a cat to know how many levels of basketball have you played competitively, not that it matters...on paper or anything.
You could have kept it going, but this post gave you away.

Griffin took a step back so the Boozer comment is sorta fair but with a real coach he could hopefully develop like he should. I just don't know if the Houston deal would be better for you guys.

Players want to play with good players.

I'll gladly take Blake and Bledsoe. But I don't think Sterling is putting Blake on the trade block.

LOL @ a Clean Cap being worth a lottery season in Kobe's last possible year.

Look what a clean cap did for New York a few years ago.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade

Amare Stoudemire.

Wow that 100 million dollars of clear cap space really got them a great piece.
Strike when the iron is hot, dont put your hopes into a free agency period when nothing is guaranteed.

Im a believer in creating your own fate.
Thats why San Antonio is so successful. They constantly rebuild their squad without worrying about big name free agents and "Clean Cap Space."

Worry about today instead of tomorrow.

jus get dwight outta town. I dont mind black and bledsoe honestly. Bledsoe gives u that pg u need and nash can mentor the kid. Blake... um yeah blake cant be worse than dwight was last year. At least he played with passion i can say that much. I dont want a guy here who doesnt 150% wanna be hear. Let him go lose with cp3.

jus get dwight outta town. I dont mind black and bledsoe honestly. Bledsoe gives u that pg u need and nash can mentor the kid. Blake... um yeah blake cant be worse than dwight was last year. At least he played with passion i can say that much. I dont want a guy here who doesnt 150% wanna be hear. Let him go lose with cp3.

1. You, I, no one knows what he wants
2. Blake's best year

Last edited:
LOL @ a Clean Cap being worth a lottery season in Kobe's last possible year.

Look what a clean cap did for New York a few years ago.

LeBron
Bosh
Wade

Amare Stoudemire.

Wow that 100 million dollars of clear cap space really got them a great piece.
Strike when the iron is hot, dont put your hopes into a free agency period when nothing is guaranteed.

Im a believer in creating your own fate.
Thats why San Antonio is so successful. They constantly rebuild their squad without worrying about big name free agents and "Clean Cap Space."

Worry about today instead of tomorrow.
clean cap for the chance at lebron in '14 is not as bad as it sounds.

We ain't signing LeBron bro, I don't care if we have 300 million in cap space. He ain't comin to the Lakers
laugh.gif
chances are slim but it can't be a coincidence that the lakers don't have much in the books past this season.

r89dv5.jpg

I'm not trying to be negative but man some dreams just aren't realistic :lol:

Sorry mayne, I'll try not to rain on your parades so much :lol:

Maybe Pau can teach Blake some things if we do deal for him? Not sure how willing of a learner he is though.

I'm not trying to be negative but man some dreams just aren't realistic
laugh.gif

Sorry mayne, I'll try not to rain on your parades so much
laugh.gif
i know you're not trying to be negative. i am just saying that its not a coincidence that the lakers don't have much in the books after the 13-14 season. they might not get lebron but big moves are coming. the lakers don't rebuild, they re-load.

LETS GO!

clean cap for the chance at lebron in '14 is not as bad as it sounds.
yeah but what are the odds that Lebron leaves a team that has made three finals for a team that how no discernable championship pieces what-so-ever?  I guessing none.  Blake may not be a first option but he is a good second option.

I fail to see the reason as to why anyone wouldn't want a package of Blake & Bledsoe (unless Bledsoe wants a big contract)

That gives us a much better chance at being contenders next season than keeping Dwight does & it doesn't ruin your flexibility

If we want space in 2014 we let Bledsoe walk and trade Blake away.... NOBODY wants Blake??? Rightttt what GM wouldn't want a 20ppg scorer, one of the better rebounders in the L, and one of the leagues most marketable players smfh

Blake&Bledsoe over anyone not named Lebron in 2014

Next year we would still be in contention.
We would be a million times more athletic
Have Nash coming off the bench
Be able to defend much better
Also if we add a shooter off the bench Dantonis system becomes ideal

I'd do this in a heartbeat

1. We wouldn't be any more of a contender than we would be now. It's a slim possibility either way. Why waste $55mil on Blake & Bledsoe when the Lakers are in a terrible financial position this next year. To go from a 1% contender to 1% contender
2. Dwight Howard is an athletic freak.
3. Nash isn't coming off the bench
4. Defend who better? :lol: Blake is not a good defender at all. So you're suggestion to become a better defensive team is trade away the best defensive center. Ok?
5. You do not make a roster fit to a coach, especially if it's a coach you don't want there for longer than a few years.
6. Blake one of the better rebounders in the league? :lol: No he's not. But even if he was Dwight Howard is the best rebounder in the league..
7. Blake is signed through 2017. Howard 5 year deal would be through 2018. And each of the 4 years Dwight is only $4mil more than Dwight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom