[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want Monta back in the same state :lol: Keep him as far away from my team as possible. Same with Griffin. Fun to watch, but you ain't winning no damn title with those guys as key players. Come on now.

This offseason would be a lot less stressful if we had just got CP3 and Dwight like we were supposed to, Kobe never gets injured cus he doesn't have to carry the team on his back and we just finished sweeping the Heat for another title. Pretty sure Dwight would be begging to come back. SMH @ what coulda been.

Lakers 2013-2014 Roster according to speculation: 
PG: Paul 
SG: Kobe 
SF: LeBron 
PF: Kevin Love 
C: Howard 
Head Coach: Phil Jackson 
Team Trainer: Arnold Schwarzenegger 
Team Cook: Bobby Flay 
Bus Driver: Jimmy Johnson 
Team Groupie: Oprah

We are LA, we can get a better groupie than Oprah, come on.

Even Paula Abdul's corpse would be a better get than that.

I hope for your sake you just copied and pasted that roster.

Because its mad corny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I catch the LA podcasts whenever big things are brewing and John Ireland convinced me the Lakers could very well make a move with the Clippers.

Changed my mind. Strong valid points.

All on Dwight's shoulders, cards are in his hand. (That must absolutely suck being a Laker fan, letting this headcase have so much control)

When asked about the Lakers center who is about to be a free agent, World Peace said, "Well, he's not going to Houston, I tell you that.

"You know how those horses have those little things, ties in a bullfight, you tie those things to their b---- and they go crazy?" World Peace said. "I've got two of those tied to Dwight Howard's t........, so he can't move."
:rofl:

Last edited:
When asked about the Lakers center who is about to be a free agent, World Peace said, "Well, he's not going to Houston, I tell you that.

"You know how those horses have those little things, ties in a bullfight, you tie those things to their b---- and they go crazy?" World Peace said. "I've got two of those tied to Dwight Howard's t........, so he can't move."
roll.gif
ron is that dude

ron gonna ron

nthat.gif

How come you're not a Heat fan?

I give Lakers fans a hard time every chance I get when I see them in Sac
laugh.gif
i was like 9 and kobe was on that saturday morning basketball show with

anthony anderson...hang time or something like that then i saw him on the

cover of sports illustrated and did the typical 9  year old thing to do and became

a bandwagon fan 
laugh.gif
 as i get older my laker fanship has suprassed

my kobe fanship 10 fold , i felt he shot us out of the 2004 finals and held a wierd

grudge , i still respect the hell out of him though

letting em fly>>>>>>playing passive-ghost

He shot 28.7% from 3 last year. Taking 4 attempts a game. Only 2 of 81 shot 4+ 3s a game, and failed to hit 30% of their 3s. The other guy was Corey Brewer and he's a terrible shooter.

Last edited:
yall buggin.

you cant pass on monta if you can get a deal....

hes a legit team player who can carry a team for a full season, we aint talking no jr smith tom foolery here

hes the real deal seen alot of him up here in OAK

He shot 28.7% from 3 last year. Taking 4 attempts a game. Only 2 of 81 shot 4+ 3s a game, and failed to hit 30% of their 3s. The other guy was Corey Brewer and he's a terrible shooter.

I would never expect you, stat god, to understand this logic....

im just curious as a cat to know how many levels of basketball have you played competitively, not that it matters...on paper or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom