[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooooorddddd?!?!

Mmmmaaaannn.
mean.gif

Between Mamba Johnson and this Angels fan stuff...
embarassed.gif
I think... I might... I mean...

laugh.gif
come to the dark side

kobe-vader1.jpg

[quote name="Essential1"]via: OC Register

Kobe Bryant has lived in Southern California his entire adult life, yet when it comes to his favorite baseball team, the players don't wear Angels red or Dodger blue. He prefers pinstripes.

:pimp: Kobe

I crushed Ska's dreams :pimp:[/quote]F him. Ol' ballhogging diva.

[quote name="Essential1"]via: OC Register

Kobe Bryant has lived in Southern California his entire adult life, yet when it comes to his favorite baseball team, the players don't wear Angels red or Dodger blue. He prefers pinstripes.

:pimp: Kobe

I crushed Ska's dreams :pimp:
F him. Ol' ballhogging diva.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

Yankees :smh:

That's like cheering for the wind in a tornado.

That Mamba Johnson stretch had really done some good for me, too.

But the YANKEES?! >:

Same reason LeBron made it perfectly clear to everyone that he's a Yankees fan, even when he played in OH and even though he's actually from OH. :lol:

Asked by The Post his reaction to the Red Sox pitcher portraying him in an unflattering light for screaming at his teammates during the Lakers' 108-102 loss in Game 2 of the Finals, Bryant said, "You're asking for my response to it? Go Yankees."

View media item 457393

This one will burn as well
620jackandfrank.jpg

Last edited:
Now the question is, are you an Angels/Dodgers fan or a Yankees fan Essential?? :nerd: :nerd:

This one will REALLY BURN

Growing up on Long Island, Mitch Kupchak dreamed of one day playing baseball for his beloved New York Yankees. Little did he imagine that would become a great basketball player, winning NBA titles and Olympic gold. It’s even less likely that he ever thought he would also become a top basketball executive, heading basketball operations for an NBA champion.

In his UCLA Anderson bio A long-time Yankees fan who admired Mickey Mantle as a child, Mitch was born in Hicksville, New York on May 24, 1954

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom