[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more weeks and this nonsense will be over, can't come quick enough.

I've learned my lesson not to get bent outta shape over various "rumors" and random "sources", and judging by some of these replies, a few of y'all need to do the same :lol:

OK I'm glad those weren't your words bro and again I don't even mean to be a jerk but Bledsoe won't get anywhere near a max deal. 

OK I'm glad those weren't your words bro and again I don't even mean to be a jerk but Bledsoe won't get anywhere near a max deal. 

If I were a betting man.. (I'm not)

He'll get $10mil. A max for Bledsoe would be $13mil (considering years in the NBA)

There are going to be a few teams that will push hard for him, need a PG desperately, and have no alternative.

I love how people called me crazy for proposing Griffin and Jordan for Howard and Anderson a year-plus ago, and now the Clippers are begging to get Howard from the other team that plays in the same building because they know they aren't winning anything as is.

And then no one wants to believe that Bledsoe is a starting point guard, but he is the alleged hold-up of a major deal.

Just give me a front office job.

Now Laker fans are open to acquiring Griffin :lol: hilarious. Personally I like our team as is w/o Dwightmare.
I bet Jimmy B will do everything in his power to not make this deal happen.

Last edited:
B6aoUpl.jpg

Kobe drankin brews enjoying the summer... I know he can't wait to retire :lol:

I think E setting the bar too high w/ Dwight :lol:
Dude is a great athlete that can protect the rim and rebound....

don't know how to feel yet about these trade rumors. i still think dwight is not worth 117 milli.

[quote name="CASH MONEY 1999"]
B6aoUpl.jpg
[/quote]Man, please tell me Kobe isn't a Yankees fan. If you tell me he's there for the Angels, my mind won't know what to do with itself. :lol:

He'll definitely get a ton of Ska points. A bunch.

Wooooooorddddd?!?!

Mmmmaaaannn. :smh:

Between Mamba Johnson and this Angels fan stuff... :wow: I think... I might... I mean...

:lol:

via: OC Register

Kobe Bryant has lived in Southern California his entire adult life, yet when it comes to his favorite baseball team, the players don't wear Angels red or Dodger blue. He prefers pinstripes.

:pimp: Kobe

I crushed Ska's dreams :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom