[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essential...
laugh.gif
or things could go horribly wrong.
Shaq pops out carrying a rusted hunk of metal.

Dwight, obviously confused: "What the **** is this?"

Shaq: "Steel 2 is yours now."

*Dwight goes to sign Houston's contract immediately*
how about a genie bottle...i guess this has somewhat run its course.

if dwight commits, that sure means the lakeshow will actively try to shop Gasol. any chance the warriors might offer beidrins and thompson for gasol? how about k love from the wolves? ( im sure kahn would like gasol there with rubio)... what other options have been touched on?

i like gasol, and would prefer he stay

Gasol does not have a lot of value.

I read the Lakers' plan was to amnesty Pau if Dwight stays, amnesty Metta if he leaves.

There was that report that the W's offered David Lee for Pau during the season. So that might tell you about his value. A player who is good, but not great, and has a contract that will probably be weighing the team down sooner or later.

If Dwight really wanted to win a championship he would sign with the Warriors, I think that's a no brainer.

if dwight commits, that sure means the lakeshow will actively try to shop Gasol. any chance the warriors might offer beidrins and thompson for gasol? how about k love from the wolves? ( im sure kahn would like gasol there with rubio)... what other options have been touched on?

i like gasol, and would prefer he stay
Not a chance in hell
Klay is in the warriors long term plan's. I think only way they trade him is for Dwight. But yeah.

I'm curious as to why they are reportedly bringing MDA to this meeting; the only thing that gives me pause.

I'm curious as to why they are reportedly bringing MDA to this meeting; the only thing that gives me pause.

Assurance that he will feature Dwight and was adjusting to including Dwight more.

If MDA staying as coach, and he wasn't there. It wouldn't be good.

I HATE Dwight and don't think he's worthy to be a Laker, especially not for a max contract x face of the franchise after Bean dipsets. But I'd take Dwight if we end up with Love this year. No question.
K-love on the lakers would be 
nthat.gif

i dont think love wants to stay in minny, hes burned the fans a bit in the past but they stick by him cause they have nothing else. wolves brass would be smart to try and sell high on him,  but gasols value is low, but kahn has always wanted him. maybe they can work something out..wishful thinking though 

I HATE Dwight and don't think he's worthy to be a Laker, especially not for a max contract x face of the franchise after Bean dipsets. But I'd take Dwight if we end up with Love this year. No question.
K-love on the lakers would be 
nthat.gif

i dont think love wants to stay in minny, hes burned the fans a bit in the past but they stick by him cause they have nothing else. wolves brass would be smart to try and sell high on him,  but gasols value is low, but kahn has always wanted him. maybe they can work something out..wishful thinking though 

Kahn no longer works there..

If you're Dwight Howard (or any other potential FA superstar for future references), why would you want to play with Kobe Bryant for another 3-4 years?

This may be his only opportunity to use the leverage he has and make the Lakers choose which star they want to build around moving forward...

It's really time to amnesty Kobe and move on guys

If you're Dwight Howard (or any other potential FA superstar for future references), why would you want to play with Kobe Bryant for another 3-4 years?

This may be his only opportunity to use the leverage he has and make the Lakers choose which star they want to build around moving forward...

It's really time to amnesty Kobe and move on guys
that deal was gonna bite them in the butt in the end, but theyre not doing kobe like that. no way. if dwight leaves we stick with the 2014 caproom plan and builen then...." we gon make it" 

If I'm Jim Buss and Dwight says it's either him or Kobe and he chooses KB than he's as clueless as all these talking heads suggest he is

Or, Dwight may have requested Kobe to be there in person to drop that amnesty bomb on him face to face 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

In all seriousness I'm sure Phil is one of their surprise guests. Not to replace D'Antoni on the spot :smile:lol) but basically just because he's Phil.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3m
San Antonio is finalizing a five year, $45 million contract extension for center Tiago Splitter, league sources tell Y! Sports.

The sole purpose of the lockout was to screw the Lakers, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom