[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want DH. He's soft, past his prime and mentally unstable. Amare 2.0. Watch. Max contract to him is a foolish waste of money. "Gives us a chance" is the only justification I keep reading. Do you really care THAT much about being a 4-5 seed vs a 7-9 seed? Either way, WE ARE NOT WINNING A CHIP NEXT YEAR, period.
stop. just stop

I don't want DH. He's soft, past his prime and mentally unstable. Amare 2.0. Watch. Max contract to him is a foolish waste of money. "Gives us a chance" is the only justification I keep reading. Do you really care THAT much about being a 4-5 seed vs a 7-9 seed? Either way, WE ARE NOT WINNING A CHIP NEXT YEAR, period.
Nobody cares what you want though.

If Sasha is a Vet Minimum deal... Then I don't see the problem.. If he's eating into the MMLE, NO THANKS

This is how the meeting will go..

Kobe: Stay
Dwight does pouty lips and shakes his head no
Kobe pulls out an ice cream cone from behind his back
Dwight smiles and shakes his head yes

This is how the meeting will go..

Kobe: Stay
Dwight does pouty lips and shakes his head no
Kobe pulls out an ice cream cone from behind his back
Dwight smiles and shakes his head yes
roll.gif

Dwight is a cancer. I really don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with him. He is dumb as hell and soft and a terminal complainer. All of his baby mommas should tell you how smart this dude is. He's mentally vacant. Why give this dude a max deal? Oh, because it maybe lets us win an extra 10 regular seasons games a year. Big deal. I'd rather kinda suck for a year or two than watch this lame dude be a Laker until 2020.

A max deal very well may be an albatross by 2015-16. Unless he dramatically improves his post gm and gets the FTs up to 64%-69%....

2 go to post moves...decent FT shooting (65% ish) and max efforts/ inspiring basketball. That's all I want frim the guy at 20 mill per.

There will presumably only be Dwight and probably Kobe at a lesser number by 2015/2016 unless they can get Bron, Melo, Love etc. to sign.

True..but I was saying more so that d12s game may be on the decline at 30 and his value wont merit 20 mill per (athleticism declining/no post gm/head case). To me, the only reason for desperation is cuz of the cap situation/bird rights....like combo gd said..is he THE DIFFERENCE?? NO.he can be AAAA difference.
I guarantee if the lakers had 20 mill in cap space they would explore a plethora of other options. U can fill 2 or 3 other holes with 20 mill in cap space.

Dwight now.
Kobe signs for less dollars but stays 2-3 more years.
Miss on LeBron
But get Kevin Love
Followed by one Rajon Rondo.

Dwight, Love, Rondo all in mid primes (2015ish) Kobe in his Reggie Miller years, face of the franchise, but not the best player anymore.

Add 2 shooters and a wing defender.

Not a bad plan B if Bron don't want us.

Dwight now.
Miss on LeBron
But get Kevin Love

Dwight, Love, Rondo all in mid primes (2015ish) Kobe in his Reggie Miller years, face of the franchise, but not the best player anymore.

Why not Durant in 2016?

Mitch: Are you ready to see what's behind this door?
Dwight: *giggles excitedly" Yes, yes already!

*door opens*

Shaq pops out wearing a Superman costume. Takes off the cape puts it on Dwight and says "You're Superman now"

Bro tears and man hugs all around

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dwight now.
Miss on LeBron
But get Kevin Love

Why not Durant in 2016?

I'm only up to 2015. In 6-8 months I'll unveil plans to get Durant/Rose. :lol:

Essential... :lol: or things could go horribly wrong.

Mitch: Are you ready to see what's behind this door?
Dwight: *giggles excitedly" Yes, yes already!

*door opens*

Shaq pops out carrying a rusted hunk of metal.

Dwight, obviously confused: "What the **** is this?"

Shaq: "Steel 2 is yours now."

*Dwight goes to sign Houston's contract immediately*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom