[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: for the google searchers, JA Adande said he spoke w/ people close to Dwight and that's how Dwight feels... He doesn't want to be blamed for losing, while Kobe is praised if the team wins. If Chris Broussard had reported I would've ignored, JA is A1 IMO

I can hear Dwight saying it, the dude been saying sucker ish all season and now y'all in disbelief :rofl:

Let him walk, run w/ what u have. Add some pieces, rebuild when the season over

I still want proof.. But EVEN if he did say it. In the context you just put it.. That's actually a valid claim.

Why should he get all the blame for losses.. When people (you included) deny him of praise for wins...

Those last 40 games.. Without Kobe's production and without Dwight's production we are not even close to making the playoffs.

Last edited:
I still want proof.. But EVEN if he did say it. In the context you just put it.. That's actually a valid claim.

Why should he get all the blame for losses.. When people (you included) deny him of praise for wins...

Why should he even be thinking about losses? Who (besides Dwight) goes into a season w/ a mindset like that b?

"You're reading too much into it E" :rofl:

Let him walk

Last edited:
pimp.gif
one of my favorite lakers ever

wore 18 in highschool because of the guy
Really???
laugh.gif
all i could do back then was stand in the corner and shoot 
laugh.gif

thought it would be fitting

Why should he even be thinking about losses?

"You're reading too much into it E" :rofl:

Let him walk

I'm taking it at face value..

Did Dwight cost us some games? Yes. Did Kobe? Yes. Did Pau? Yes. Did Steve Nash? Yes.. Etc. etc.

But did Dwight win us games? Absolutely.

The problem he is reaching at (which I still haven't seen him say it, but I'll believe you for now) is that everyone wants to act like he just slapped your mom when we lost, and when we win you still treat him like he slapped your mom.

Last edited:
I'm taking it at face value..

Did Dwight cost us some games? Yes. Did Kobe? Yes.

But did Dwight win us games? Absolutely.

The problem he is reaching at (which I still haven't seen him say it, but I'll believe you for now) is that everyone wants to act like he just slapped your mom when we lost, and when we win you still treat him like he slapped your mom.

:lol: def not the case. Dude is a headache. It's a waste of time and money trying to please someone that don't know what they want.

Chris Paul. Class act. Handled his business like a G :pimp:

Man yall need to chill with that class act crap.

Kobe did the SAME EXACT thing Dwight is doing now back in 04.
let Dwight do his due diligence, let him go through the recruiting process and feeling wanted, and let the best organization of all time make there pitch.

Jesus Christ yall need to chill

Man yall need to chill with that class act crap.

Kobe did the SAME EXACT thing Dwight is doing now back in 04.
let Dwight do his due diligence, let him go through the recruiting process and feeling wanted, and let the best organization of all time make there pitch.

Jesus Christ yall need to chill

Same exact thing huh? :smh: I'm done :lol:

Cats acting like Shane the Dribblin' Machine or one of CP homeboys coaching the clippers :lol:

It's Doc Rivers b... Doc :smh:

Im sleep tho

Same exact thing huh? :smh: I'm done :lol:
Kobe didn't go through free agency?
Have meetings the clippers :x bulls Memphis..
Yeah he didn't do all the hoopla Dwight has done, but lets not act like Kobe was sold on the Lakers too.
Lets not act like Kobe didn't demand a trade as well. And this is coming from a Kobe homer, but open your eyes..

Give Dwight a goddamn chance.
Give the best organization ever a chance to make there pitch, and at the end of the day live with the results.

Kobe didn't go through free agency?
Have meetings the clippers :x bulls Memphis..
Yeah he didn't do all the hoopla Dwight has done, but lets not act like Kobe was sold on the Lakers too.
Lets not act like Kobe didn't demand a trade as well. And this is coming from a Kobe homer, but open your eyes..

Give Dwight a goddamn chance.
Give the best organization ever a chance to make there pitch, and at the end of the day live with the results.

You seem like you'll break down in tears if Dwight leaves. Relax.

You seem like you'll break down in tears if Dwight leaves. Relax.

:rofl:

I could care less

But dudes acting like Dwight doesn't deserve to go through this process when Kobe did the same damn thing in 04.

If Dwight leaves I'm assuming lakers are gonna sign 2 wings run with Pau and Kobe and restart in 2014, and I'm completely fine with that. :pimp:

Daddyrabbit should be the one relaxing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom