[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers aren't winning a chip with or without DH next few years. Die hard Laker fan, but NOTHING on our roster is scaring anybody. Let him go and rebuild IMO. Let Kobe cook before he retires, averaging like 35ppg on a weak team with Nash throwing dimes. That's about the best we can ask for for the next 2 years

Unpredictability is the nature of sports don't condemn the season before it starts, let it play out.

The Spurs or the pacers roster wasnt scaring anybody either but they had a very successful season. On the flip side that Clippers roster looked great on paper until it was time to get the job done.

Random question guys, if you could take back one of these two former Lakers who would you pick? Andrew Bynum or Marc Gasol? (in their 1st all star season)

Toss up between Shaq, Magic, West, Wilt, Kareem, Baylor, Petitt, Worthy, Goodrich, etc

i think the GSW trade offer is realistically the best case scenario if a S&T came about. ( bogut/ klay...dont think theyd include barnes.) i think expiring deals and draft picks might sweeten up the deal. Bogut can compliment gasol in the paint and klay is silk. bledsoe and griffin is exciting and the lakers need to think 2 years from now but i have my doubts with griffin. i live in LA and enjoy seeing this kid play but he is softer than bosh. Id much rather have Klay for the next 6 years...hes got laker blood in him. 

Random question guys, if you could take back one of these two former Lakers who would you pick? Andrew Bynum or Marc Gasol? (in their 1st all star season)
randombut not difficult to answer. with the way the team is built right now. Marc would really complete this team

Unpredictability is the nature of sports don't condemn the season before it starts, let it play out.

The Spurs or the pacers roster wasnt scaring anybody either but they had a very successful season. On the flip side that Clippers roster looked great on paper until it was time to get the job done.
Spurs have a decade of chemistry. Pacers play in the east and were built organically.

Last edited:
so cp3 resigned with the clips 5 years 107 mil. so dwight and cp teaming up is officially dead..
jgp1yw.jpg

:rofl:
:pimp:

i would do the sign and trade for parsons with houston or

klay thompson....has to be someone relatively young and on a cheap

contract to give us flexibility for 2014

also what kind of contract do you think kobe signs if he comes back around january

and drop 20,6,6 ...what kind of discount does he take in 2014

i think the GSW trade offer is realistically the best case scenario if a S&T came about. ( bogut/ klay...dont think theyd include barnes.) i think expiring deals and draft picks might sweeten up the deal. Bogut can compliment gasol in the paint and klay is silk. bledsoe and griffin is exciting and the lakers need to think 2 years from now but i have my doubts with griffin. i live in LA and enjoy seeing this kid play but he is softer than bosh. Id much rather have Klay for the next 6 years...hes got laker blood in him. 

yeah agreed but i would rather have bogut/barnes, we need a SF and barnes is perfect. His playoff performance showed why he was drafted top 10. With a couple more years barnes can be pretty good.

klay is too streaky and we have enough streaky players on lakers already.

If I'm the Lakers I ain't taking any deal unless it involves Curry.

Am I right???

I think at the combine he measured in at like 6'8 3/4" or something like that without shoes

I think Kobe will get a KG type deal to finish his career, between 10-13 million.

whats the lakers record after the ASG? & how does that rank in the league

i remember they only lost around 7 games after the ASG including Kobes injury

EDIT:

its 8

i calculated it..

the Lakers were .714 after the all-star game

they were developing some sort of chemistry, but then kobe got injured

Last edited:
whats the lakers record after the ASG? & how does that rank in the league

i remember they only lost around 7 games after the ASG including Kobes injury

EDIT:
its 8
i calculated it..
the Lakers were .714 after the all-star game

they were developing some sort of chemistry, but then kobe got injured

20-8. 4th in West Behind OKC 21-8, Memphis 23-8, GSW 24-4.

All of NBA 5th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom