[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the machine
pimp.gif

you dudes minds cloudy or what? sasha SUCKS :lol:

a very dumb player and he lost his shot the last couple of seasons he was here

not to mention during a contract year too

wheres the video of the 2008 finals where he sucked so bad he busted open his own arm in frustration?

Last edited:
Sasha is quite possibly the worst player ever. If not the worst human being ever :lol: and that says a lot since I'm at a concentration camp right now :rofl: (back off l2b)

Dude is an *** clown. Literally.

Someone post the Skip video please

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean we rag on luke walton badly probably because of that contract but sasha was worse than walton. he did absolutely NOTHING except sink those two free throws in the finals.

Can't tell if the dudes wanting Sasha to come back are joking or not :nerd:

Last edited:
Hey while we're at it, just get his overseas teammate Big Ears back and LO to come back as well since he's a FA again. And if Dwight leaves, just bring back YoloBynum for a 1 year deal and party like it's 2009-2010 :pimp:

you dudes minds cloudy or what? sasha SUCKS
laugh.gif

a very dumb player and he lost his shot the last couple of seasons he was here

not to mention during a contract year too

wheres the video of the 2008 finals where he sucked so bad he busted open his own arm in frustration?
That's that west coast...
smokin.gif

Hey while we're at it, just get his overseas teammate Big Ears back and LO to come back as well since he's a FA again. And if Dwight leaves, just bring back YoloBynum for a 1 year deal and party like it's 2009-2010
pimp.gif
dont forget my boy 'benga

Sharapova dropped the machine...i liked him then, when he contributed. no real need for him with meeks opting in. 

i am eager to see how the bench is filled out with no ebanks and possibly no earl clark. bring back matt barnes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom