[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Kobe is begging this lame to be a Laker. Seems like Kobe would be like he don't want to be a Laker, eff him >D

I think we all know what Kobe really thinks about Dwight deep down inside :lol:

He's just too late into his career to turn his back on the only realistic valuable asset that might help him win 1 more chip.

If this was 2005 Kobe would of been getting on him and his weak *** heart the same way he was gettin on Kwame and Smush :lol:

Him begging Dwight to stay is so fake to me, but its what's needed. I think even Dwight knows Kobe can't stand him but needs him :lol:

Last edited:
was lebron even courted this badly?

lebron going to have to ask for unlimited chicken fingers and langers pastrami in 2014

The following statement was released today by Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak regarding the team’s meeting with free agent center Dwight Howard:

"Jim Buss, Mike D’Antoni, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Tim Harris and I, along with representatives from our partners at Time Warner Cable SportsNet and AEG, met this afternoon for approximately two hours with Dwight Howard and his representatives Dan Fegan and Happy Walters. At the meeting, we told him how important he is to the Lakers team, franchise, fans and community, and why we feel this is the best place for him to continue his career. We are hopeful that Dwight decides to remain a Laker."

^ Why have Antoni in that meeting? doesn't make sense

He is the Head Coach..

Sign with our team... But we're too embarrassed to bring our head coach to a meeting for you to stay long term.

Last edited:
Mull over his free agency choice? I think he's flying straight to Houston :lol:.

:smh: at the waiting game now though. Our front office won't be making any moves until Dwight decides.

Last edited:
I just imagine my man Kobe with this face when asked if he'll help LURE dwight to stay:
grin.gif
followed by
indifferent.gif
then he turns and walks away without saying anything

Putting on that phoney happy meal smile to lure this b**** made soft not knowing how to pull out of groupies snatch mentally weak douchebag just don't seem like the Kobe that I used to know
mean.gif
How long have you known Kobe?

He is the Head Coach..

Sign with our team... But we're too embarrassed to bring our head coach to a meeting for you to stay long term.

Understood, just seems somewhat counterproductive considering Dwight isn't a fan.
...they know what they're doing I suppose.

?

I don't see one person panicking in the entire thread.

Nice try though.
Yeah suggesting Dwight is leaving town to avoid backlash, when he had already planned to leave, doesn't sound like panic. That's just one case of absurdly stupid things being said in here right now. 

Please state the other absurdity....

I mentioned the backlash part and I was in no way "panicking." If you've been following Dwight you know he always trying to please everyone. So him leaving for a couple of days to avoid any backlash could mean anything. From media to fans of other teams.

:lol: at that being absurd.

Please state the other absurdity....

I mentioned the backlash part and I was in no way "panicking." If you've been following Dwight you know he always trying to please everyone. So him leaving for a couple of days to avoid any backlash could mean anything. From media to fans of other teams.

laugh.gif
at that being absurd.
It is being absurd because he's going to get hit with a backlash regardless. You think by him leaving for a FEW days he's going to avoid that? News flash, it's unavoidable. He's going to hear people questioning his character and heart either way it goes. Add to that dudes saying Kobe is begging 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
:lol: This **** is funny to me, Cause a couple months from now if Dwight decides to stay, all the talk of "**** Dwight", "we don't need him", "I don't want him to be a Laker" talk will all be forgotten.

:lol: :smh:

Man ain't nobody panicking if we lose Dwight. :lol:

I think we all know what Kobe really thinks about Dwight deep down inside :lol:

He's just too late into his career to turn his back on the only realistic valuable asset that might help him win 1 more chip.

If this was 2005 Kobe would of been getting on him and his weak *** heart the same way he was gettin on Kwame and Smush :lol:

Him begging Dwight to stay is so fake to me, but its what's needed. I think even Dwight knows Kobe can't stand him but needs him :lol:

I just imagine my man Kobe with this face when asked if he'll help LURE dwight to stay: >D followed by :stoneface: then he turns and walks away without saying anything

Putting on that phoney happy meal smile to lure this b**** made soft not knowing how to pull out of groupies snatch mentally weak douchebag just don't seem like the Kobe that I used to know :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Dwight leaving Cali cuz he knows if he chooses another team everybody gonna be gunning for his head in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom