[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thunder are basically giving up (first Harden, now Martin) which leads me to believe Westbrook and/or Durant will bounce come 2016, 2017. just gotta stay patient and rebuild this team by 2017 (which is only 3 years away)

I honestly jus don't like this dude. To see him half *** play, even the **** he pulled in orlando, I jus dont like dude. If he signed back and dominated so be it, I still wouldn't like dude. Let him walk **** him, I hate to see my team on their knees begging this sad excuse for a star to be somewhere he doesn't wanna be.

:smh:

Our front office in a bad spot , lose lose situation.

Ask Dwight to stay and were on our hands and knees begging, play it cool he walks and were fools for letting the best defensive/rebounding big in the league walk away for zilch.

:smh:

Our front office in a bad spot , lose lose situation.

Ask Dwight to stay and were on our hands and knees begging, play it cool he walks and were fools for letting the best defensive/rebounding big in the league walk away for zilch.

Nah not really, all that pride stuff goes out the window when you're dealing with a talent like D12. As you put it yourself, he's the best defensive/rebounding big in the game today, if it means you gotta step outta your element to entice him to stay then so be it.

Last edited:
I haven't been on twitter this much since the whole CP3 drama.

Even if D12 leave I still think Gasol will have a great season. He's rested and its a contract year for him. He might be soft but he has too much pride to have another below avg season.

Earl Clark should talk to Ariza before leaving.

I haven't been on twitter this much since the whole CP3 drama.

Even if D12 leave I still think Gasol will have a great season. He's rested and its a contract year for him. He might be soft but he has too much pride to have another below avg season.

Earl Clark should talk to Ariza before leaving.
Same here bruh.

And i agree with you about gasol

HHAHHAHAAHA I can't wait. Not even a couple months. Next week.
laugh.gif

Looking up and down my timeline of the numerous writers, the past two weeks the opinion on Dwight's landing spot is slowly twisting toward Lakers.. Even guys who were adamant that it is no question Dwight will be a Rocket either have no idea anymore, or say Lakers outright

I honestly jus don't like this dude. To see him half *** play, even the **** he pulled in orlando, I jus dont like dude. If he signed back and dominated so be it, I still wouldn't like dude. Let him walk **** him, I hate to see my team on their knees begging this sad excuse for a star to be somewhere he doesn't wanna be.

Trust me bro.
I feel you.
Even if he resigns...some dudes are gonna be like "Now what? Told you he wanted to be here!"...
But 1 or 2 years from now, we'll be seeing the same **** all over again.

"Dwight demands trade."
"Dwight unhappy in LA"
"Dwight regrets signing contract to stay with Lakers"

It'll be the same **** for the next 5 years every trade deadline if he stays.

But whatever happens happens. I just gotta have faith like CP said that we'll be fine.
I'll try. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Trust me bro.
I feel you.
Even if he resigns...some dudes are gonna be like "Now what? Told you he wanted to be here!"...
But 1 or 2 years from now, we'll be seeing the same **** all over again.

"Dwight demands trade."
"Dwight unhappy in LA"
"Dwight regrets signing contract to stay with Lakers"

It'll be the same **** for the next 5 years every trade deadline if he stays.

But whatever happens happens. I just gotta have faith like CP said that we'll be fine.
I'll try.
eyes.gif
Ltb you ever happy? 

Raptors got an offer of Rodney Stuckey & Charlie V for Rudy Gay.. :lol:

If Toronto accepts they are openly Tanking for Wiggins and it's time to offer Steve Blake for Lowry :lol:

If you're going to tank.. Embrace it

Looking up and down my timeline of the numerous writers, the past two weeks the opinion on Dwight's landing spot is slowly twisting toward Lakers.. Even guys who were adamant that it is no question Dwight will be a Rocket either have no idea anymore, or say Lakers outright

Who cares though?
If he signs with us it doesnt prove anything.

He gave up his player option in Orlando from all that peer pressure didnt he?
Everyone in Orlando celebrated.

"Awww he really does wanna be here!!!"

Nah B, he didnt. He just cant make logical decisions without pressure.
He regretted it instantly.

Same thing can happen here. He can sign...then a few months from now regret it just like he did in orlando, then go back to requesting trades again.

I JUST WANT HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG.
IF HE DOES...I'LL BE HAPPY.

I want him to be a beast.
I want him to have a killer mentality.
I want him to dominate the league...as a Laker.

I just havent seen any of it from him, at all.

If he signs to stay, and he goes out there and balls... then maybe i'll be happy with him.

You cant blame me for being turned off by his constant need for attention...especially when he hasn't shown he has what it takes to be a Laker, yet.

Last edited:
Not when people treat Dwight like he's Bill Rusell or Kareem.
Dude's heart is made out of jello.

Dont care if everyone hates me.
I didnt like the dude BEFORE he became a Laker. My thoughts of him havent changed.
Ive been consistent. Sue me for sticking to my beliefs on him.
I'll be happy once he shows everyone he doesnt wanna be here once and for all.
I dont hate you, but I think you're stressing too much.

If he walks he walks, who gives a damn if his hearts made out of jello.

Dude is the best center in the game, bar none, and with Kobe, that usually means Rings. 

Not when people treat Dwight like he's Bill Rusell or Kareem.

Dude's heart is made out of jello.

Dont care if everyone hates me.

I didnt like the dude BEFORE he became a Laker. My thoughts of him havent changed.

Ive been consistent. Sue me for sticking to my beliefs on him.

I'll be happy once he shows everyone he doesnt wanna be here once and for all.
I dont hate you, but I think you're stressing too much.

If he walks he walks, who gives a damn if his hearts made out of jello.

Dude is the best center in the game, bar none, and with Kobe, that usually means Rings. 

I feel you man.

Like i said, im sure Kobe doesnt want to have to be in that board room pitching to Dwight why he should stay...
he probably thinks its a joke that he even has to convince someone to want to stay a Los Angeles Laker.

But realistically, he needs Dwight...if he wants another chip soon...he does.

Putting on that phoney happy meal smile to lure this b**** made soft not knowing how to pull out of groupies snatch mentally weak douchebag just don't seem like the Kobe that I used to know
Damn :lol: :lol: Got em.

I don't think on or off the court Dwight has a better opportunity with the Rockets.. Next year Rockets don't have a better chance than Lakers (if both Rosters had Dwight)...

If he stays, I'm good.

If he goes, he goes... And we can be elated when the Rockets gut their prospects, any bench, and picks for Josh Smith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom