* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Darko is still young, in a year or two this contract is gonna be a steal for the Wolves....watch.

I've been watching for the last 7 or so years.  Still waiting.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

ALL I want for my birthday today is LeBron to the Nets. Thats it. It would make my miserable life that much better.

Happy Birthday, don't hurt yourself if he doesn't end up with the Nets.
ohwell.gif

LeBron will meet with Heat and Clippers tommorrow and Bulls and Cavs on Saturday.

Hopefully with the Bulls having one of the last pitches it will help us

I dont know about JPZ but I believe that Darko should have come back to the Wolves but for that much, who knows. I'm sure it can be worth trading down the road because I don't believe he has the motor to be good.

Hammond must think Senator Kohl is too distracted in DC to notice what they hell he's doing.

david lee is wasting his time w/ Minn...this kahn-man is buggin

darko isn't that bad..considering what Vareho makes

he's a solid big man..we never gave him a shot

I guess I can't defend this.
laugh.gif

To get Gay Kahn would have to be pretty creative. Some type of sign andtrade would be the only way that it would work. They're meeting withhim today, he's going to the Twins game tonight, staying the night, andthen they're meeting with him tomorrow all the way until 6PM. So it'sobvious they're serious about obtaining him, but there's this thingcalled cash that I think is pretty important to Rudy Gay and our's isdisappearing pretty quickly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

With all these deals going down, Mike Miller is gonna get PAID.
whats wrong with that? Mike Miller is good, he will have earned that contract.

Rudy Gay should not be getting franchise player money anyways. He's stayed consistently the same since his second year in the league. I doubt he will ever turn into a complete max player. $8-12 million/year should be reasonable for him.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Griz agree to 5-year deal with Rudy Gay[/h1]The Memphis Grizzlies and restricted free-agent Rudy Gay haveagreed in principle on a five-year contract, The Commercial Appeal has learned.
Multiple NBA sources indicated that Gay will sign the dealon or soon after July 8 when teams are allowed to finalize contracts.

Gay's starting salary will be the maximum allowed aplayer with his experience - projected to be roughly $13.3 million - according tosources.

Gay, 23, was supposed to visit the Minnesota Timberwolvesthis afternoon but canceled the trip. The 6-8 forward will not visit anypotential suitors.

Source

Heisley lived up to his word.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom