* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What the hell.

You live in California?

I go to UC Santa Cruz, and there ain't no indoor hoops.

They got one, which is used by the ball-team most of the time, so we're stuck with outdoors.

I'm getting my Brook Lopez on right now though, and I haven't played ball in a while (I got mono
30t6p3b.gif
).

Ahhh we play you guys this year twice. I'm dropping buckets on you all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 haha jp, but I will be playing you guys this year.

UCM

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

How do you only have 1 court at Davis??

We have 7 at CSUF lol. Theres always a run going on...

Seriously ALWAYS a run goin on lol....but u have to catch it on a good day to get a good run in
If your waiting to run just look at all the nice females pass by
pimp.gif

Why he can palm the ball with only one hand tho? 
sick.gif
  And I thought he was a failure before.......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How many times we see fans with life size images of that standing behind the backboard when he's shooting free throws this season? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I doubt he'll be out for a week. Just not risking anything in the first preseason game vs DET.. lol

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Arenas to be traded at some point?
[/h3]
Not only did John Wall debut for the Wizards on Tuesday night, but Gilbert Arenas played for the first time since he received a 50 game suspension from the NBA. Arenas scored 12 points against Dallas and after the game he talked being content with his role on the team, but that he thinks he'll be traded before his contract expires.

"I'm out there to hit open shots. Teach John the ins-and-outs of the game and eventually go on and move on. And I'm on my way," Arenas told The Washington Post, hinting that he could be moved before his contract expires in 2014. "This is the NBA, there are few players that stay in the same city. Right now, the city is John's. I'm not here to fight anybody. I'm here to just play alongside of him. He's Batman and I'm Robin. I'm moving aside so he can become a star."

When discussing his emotions after the game Arenas said, "I lost all feeling a long time ago."

Asked if he needed to go elsewhere in order to play a more desirable role, Arenas said, "I'm content on what I'm doing right now. Everything happens for a reason. It's easy to play with [Wall] basically we're basically family. We both came from the same agent [Dan Fegan], so me and him get along great. We're like brother, so if I want my brother to grow, I've got to step down."

Arenas has fours years and $80.15 million remaining on his contract.

Damn i hate to hear Gil talk like this, dude just kinda seems like hes just kinda "there" now.  I hope dude is straight mentally
tired.gif
.  Last year really messed him up
ohwell.gif

If Gilbert is healthy there's no way he believes he's just a role player. I think he's just playing it safe saying the team is walls to take pressure off himself and see if he's able to return to being hibachi. Which he prob thinks is unlikely but there's a small possibility.

Back
Top Bottom