* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

*Looks at post to make sure he is the NBA thread*
*Gets confused why dude is posting stuff about the NFL*
*Realizes dude doesn't have a girlfriend or friends at all*
Funny thing is I know what you look like (
laugh.gif
)......... you have no idea what I look like.

It would be useless to go out digging up pictures of me because unlike yourself, I don't find any enjoyment out of taking pictures of myself for a male-based forum, for the sole purpose of imitating the forum's emoticons.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was content talking about basketball (if that's what you wanna call what you were doing in that gif) until you brought up something completely irrelevant to basketball, to which I decided to bring up the NFL.

Are we going to keep going like this?
grin.gif

Kevin Love had a similar injury to Boozer's last year. Suffered roughly around the same time too... Love was out until early mid December %!%. Boozer will probably have to take all 8 of those weeks to get back into it. Tough break for the Bulls, but they'll be fine.

Noah's contract is a little extreme imo, but if he keeps making strides he'll prove himself deserving of it. As of right now though it's too much.

Just because other big men get overpaid doesn't make it acceptable for Joakim Noah to make anywhere over, say, 8 million dollars.

Would you rather go try to contend with the Heat for the next 5 years with Rose/Melo/Boozer and finding a somewhat capable center through FA/trade or be locked in with Rose/Boozer/Noah?

He turns 26 this year, there's no upside. And he's not going to turn into a scorer with Boozer next to him now. You're paying 11 mill a year for 10 boards, good defense and hustle plays. Each person can value that differently.

I just would have sold him high, when you could have landed a 3rd legitimate All-Star.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread has been gold all summer.  And the season one always is too.  Nice work everybody. 
pimp.gif

Boozer bein hurt, AGAIN is plain frustrating. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Wonder if that helped with getting Noah's deal done?  If it did, that's bad management.  (I'm not saying it was the reason they did the deal, I'm saying IF, so everyone slow down before you get started) 

AMP and JPZ stay going at each others neck. JPZ needs some new material though
laugh.gif
that Favre/Tavaris is getting old. That gif of AMP cracks me up everytime
laugh.gif

I know D'Antoni was out there screaming at AR to pass the ball.

This dude's justificatons are hilarious...I don't post my picture for a male-based forum, yet you spend hours on here and have over 16,000 posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your too self-concious to post a picture of your pizza faced self but yet you keep files about on other males on an internet web forum...Where they do that at?

All I say is Wes Johnson will be buns, which he will, and dude posts that gif hoping to get e-lulz, and brings up Tavaris in his first response than claims he only brought up football afterwards. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I wasn't scared to give your stalker self my information, I'd say put your money on the Jets game next when they they end that Geriatric that you call a QB career.  The same team you said would suck and would fall flat on its face in the preseason post.  I'm done addressing you anymore, you can continue your gay little  fixation on me if you would like, but I won't be addressing it again.

On a basketball related note, glad to see my dude Joakim getting paid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  He could have prolly gotten a little more but dude likes it in Chicago a lot and wanted to stay there.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
This dude's justificatons are hilarious...I don't post my picture for a male-based forum, yet you spend hours on here and have over 16,000 posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your too self-concious to post a picture of your pizza faced self but yet you keep files about on other males on an internet web forum...Where they do that at?

This is true.
laugh.gif

Season Tip-Off is about 3 weeks away.
pimp.gif

2k11 will have to hold me over 'til then.

I think I'm the only person not buying that **$$. I'm content between MW2, the new Medal of Honor and NCAA 11.

JPZ, you have a file open on me?  Could I see that @#$% 
laugh.gif

Who else ya got?  This thread only has a few more weeks on it, let's crack open those files and go thru em all together. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Enh, preseason starts the new NBA season, but we'll keep this up till the regular season starts.

SKA laying down the hammer on all the offseason threads
laugh.gif

But at least when he locks em, there's a reason put in there.

Hollinger has the player rankings and projections for every team out. Gonna post em up in spoilers (hopefully they work) soon.

Back
Top Bottom