* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JPZx

You gotta start Webster over Brewer.
Either way is good to me. I think that's what Rambis is dealing with the most. You can keep Darko at the 5, Luke automatically becomes the starting 1 and it would probably be the most benefit to the team if you have Beasley and love at the 3 and 4. I really want to see how the bench will play night in and night out because of the different line ups you can throw out there.

Knicks playing AJ Milano on NBATV today. They already post the results but I'll still want to see how the Knicks look.

Both y'all Minny fans would start Luke over Jonny? I somewhat understand the logic, but don't you think it could hinder Jonny's development?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Both y'all Minny fans would start Luke over Jonny? I somewhat understand the logic, but don't you think it could hinder Jonny's development?

He's rehabbing a hip injury. I heard maybe mid November early December he returns. The other PG's are  Luke and Bassy.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by PMatic

@CSNBullsInsider Carlos Boozer is out 8 weeks with a fractured right hand. Sustained yesterday, when the Bulls didn't practice.
When we didn't practice c'mon Booz

Boozer and those injuries already starting. This will seriously hurt the Bulls all season long if they never get anymore perimeter help. Teams will zone up and make sure Korver doesn't get a shot off. 

I hope Boozer doesn't have a lot of injuries this season.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Damn, completely forgot about that. He had it done quite awhile ago, no? Hopefully he's fully recovered soon.
Yeah I think last month. He didn't make the trip to London with the team, the team/front office wanted him to stay and do more rehab.

You gotta start Webster over Brewer.
I can't see starting two long wings that can't shoot in Johnson and Brewer. I don't know why Wes was drafted in the first place.

I like Ridnour more than Flynn. More of a calming leader IMO. Less mistakes.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't see starting two long wings that can't shoot in Johnson and Brewer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any highlights of AR???

MILAN (AP)—Amare Stoudemire scored 32 points in his first game with NewYork and the Knicks shook off a rusty start to pull away for a 125-113 winSunday over Italian team Olimpia Milano in an exhibition game.

The Knicks looked sluggish in the first half, struggling with turnovers asthe hosts took a 41-36 lead in the second quarter. But a 3-pointer from Milannative Danilo Gallinari(notes) seemed to kickstart New York’s offense, and the Knicksbuilt a 12-point lead by the end of the third.

Gallinari finished with 24 points, including five 3-pointers, to go withseven rebounds.

Three other Knicks players finished in double figures scoring. WilsonChandler(notes) added 17 points, Anthony Randolph(notes) had 16 and Timofey Mozgov(notes) finishedwith 10.

Former Minnesota Timberwolves center Oleksiy Pecherov(notes) led Milano with 23points.

The game was the first of the NBA’s annual European preseason tour. New Yorkplays the Minnesota Timberwolves in Paris on Wednesday.

Stoudemire looked comfortable with his new teammates and set the tone fromthe start, opening the scoring with a dunk after just nine seconds. His secondbasket was more finesse than power, as he drove through the lane and put up areverse layup with his back to the rim to give New York a 14-9 lead midwaythrough the period.

The former Phoenix Suns forward, who joined the Knicks in a sign-and-tradedeal this offseason, continued to use his physical presence underneath thebasket to create easy points and draw fouls. He finished 10 of 13 from thefloor, and 11 of 13 from the free-throw line.

With the Knicks having already pulled away, Anthony Randolph and ToneyDouglas(notes) combined to provide one of the highlights of the night midway throughthe fourth quarter.

Douglas led a fast break and put the ball up off the glass for Randolph toslam home with both hands—bringing even some of the Milano fans to their feet.

Last year he shot 50% from the field, three point percentage was 41.5% in the toughest NCAAB conference.

He can't shoot?
laugh.gif

Last year he shot 50% from the field, three point percentage was 41.5% in the toughest NCAAB conference.

He can't shoot?
laugh.gif
He can't put on the ball and he really only scored on uncontested 3's and dunks last year...So no, he can't shoot.  Another awful pick from a pathetic GM.
laugh.gif

He shot is respectable, but his NBA range is TBD. Jump shot is flat.

Could hit 20 footers, can he hit 23 footers? idk..not at that clip. Plus, he got off to a freakishly hot start.. around 35% from Christmas on.

What does putting the ball on the floor have to do with shooting the basketball?

He only scored on uncontested 3s and dunks?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm by no means defending the pick because I wanted Demarcus Cousins,but I just don't see your angle. Go pick up Tarvaris Jackson in yourfantasy league and ease back on trying to analyze basketball
happy.gif
. His NBA 3pt range might be a little bit suspect but he is by no means a bad shooter.

xg8k5.jpg

(someone messaged me that gif by the way after our last ... ahem... feud. I think it was a Jets fan I cant remember tho)
n15e3c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom