* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I'll take Felton over the course of a season but Fisher for one game with everything on the line.

Yes i guess Felton didn't fit well with Larry Brown.. but we'll see this season how he plays.

Calderon is really that bad? i don't watch Raptor games but damn..

It don't get worse than Duhon though. Sergio Rodriquez came looking like Nash, thanks to Duhon.

felton is a starting point guard that led his team to the playoffs. that should be good enough for any knicks fan after the garbage that was chirs duhon.

There might be 25+ point guards I'd rather have. Japan Air named a lot of them including Ty Lawson, except I wouldn't want Calderon.

To add to Japan's list: Monta, Baron Davis, Mo Williams, Holiday

That leaves Felton above the likes of Calderon, Conley, Udrih

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

There might be 25+ point guards I'd rather have. Japan Air named a lot of them including Ty Lawson, except I wouldn't want Calderon.

To add to Japan's list: Monta, Baron Davis, Mo Williams, Holiday

That leaves Felton above the likes of Calderon, Conley, Udrih
Monta is a PG? and im sorry i used to be a HUGE Bdiddy fan but he is complete garbage now
30t6p3b.gif

Monta can play PG, but you're right he's more of an off guard.

Baron is just not playing to his potential, still his production and skill>Felton

Baron's worst years are still better than Felton's best years. I wouldn't say Baron's "garbage", he's just grossly underachieving and therefore grossly overpaid. Still much better than Felton is right now.

Originally Posted by daprescription

fu3whv.png

Not to use this as a way to rank them, but I just wanted to show the names for a better understanding...  I wouldn't take him over anybody on the list besides Calderon, Conley, and Jack.  I don't know if I would take him over Stuckey, but there isn't big difference.  I didn't get to a see a ton of Bobcats last year, but he looked pretty good from what I saw.
I'm sorry but Steve Nash over Chris Paul and D-Will?  %+% kinda list is this

Non sports related radio stations were talkin about Oden's knee this morning.  That can't be good. 

Can't believe we're already here. 

Doo needs to retire himself along with that gif after sayin Tim gon get two more to ride into the sunset with.  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Can't believe we're already here. 

Doo needs to retire himself along with that gif after sayin Tim gon get two more to ride into the sunset with.  
30t6p3b.gif
As a FAN I want TIMMY/SPURS to win as many as they can.
But we ALL should understand MIA is winning the next SIX atleast.
ohwell.gif

I just want to see what happens this season.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Look, I know you're excited, but try using your brain for a moment. 

NOBODY, EVER, ever ever ever is winning 6 straight chips.  Ever.  The Heat could add D12, CP3, and Melo tomorrow, and still not go 6 for 6. 

But with this current Heat team, let's think, at the end of those 24 consecutive playoff series at even 4 a game (which of course, there would be more then 4 games in some of those series) that would be 96 playoff games in 6 years.  MINIMUM.  At that time, D Wade will be 34 headed for 35.  Bron will be what, 32 at that time.  Bosh 32-33.  And we're saying this thinking that there will not be one single injury in these next 6 years.  Not a one.

Basically only 3 month offseasons for the next 6 years, while other teams can get 4, 5, 6 months off depending on how they do in the postseason prior. 

Rest assured, that is not ever happening.  They may win one.  They may win 2, but 6?  Common sense man, use it. 

I haven't even spoke yet on the championship Krytonite that is Lebron. 

Six. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Good Lord. 

I can't wait for the regular season to start.

The legend of the Heat has already reached mythical proportions, without them even playing a game.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I think the question should also be how many other PGs would u rather have running d'antonis offense
And that would change nothing.

Still would take all those PG's over Felton no matter which offense they were going in to, the triangle/princeton/DanPhony's offense... doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Look, I know you're excited, but try using your brain for a moment. 

NOBODY, EVER, ever ever ever is winning 6 straight chips.  Ever.  The Heat could add D12, CP3, and Melo tomorrow, and still not go 6 for 6. 

But with this current Heat team, let's think, at the end of those 24 consecutive playoff series at even 4 a game (which of course, there would be more then 4 games in some of those series) that would be 96 playoff games in 6 years.  MINIMUM.  At that time, D Wade will be 34 headed for 35.  Bron will be what, 32 at that time.  Bosh 32-33.  And we're saying this thinking that there will not be one single injury in these next 6 years.  Not a one.

Basically only 3 month offseasons for the next 6 years, while other teams can get 4, 5, 6 months off depending on how they do in the postseason prior. 

Rest assured, that is not ever happening.  They may win one.  They may win 2, but 6?  Common sense man, use it. 

I haven't even spoke yet on the championship Krytonite that is Lebron. 

Six. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Good Lord. 
Lakers "only" need 4 more
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom