* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by JD617

carmeloanthony

PTI should fine Tony K for some of the stuff that comes out his mouth. Lol

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

K-Love having an MRI on his knee. Discomfort and swelling.

Hopefuly he's out for the first few games in London.

You know damn well Beasley has to be the clown on that team
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Nuggets wants to trade me, I want to be traded"

Melo: Money Will Be There, I Care About Basketball

Sep 28, 2010 5:04 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Chris Tomasson reports from Denver's first day of training camp where Carmelo Anthony spoke to the media.

While acknowledging that the negotiation of a new collective bargaining agreement is intimidating, Anthony seemed to indicate that any concern about his salary will not dictate his decision-making.

"Money is money. Money's going to be there," Anthony told the media. "It's about basketball."

"It's a big risk," Anthony said about the new CBA. "At the end of the day, it's about basketball." "It’s scary," he said. "Of course, it's scary. There's a lot of anxiety to see what's going to happen."
[h1]Source: Melo Not Sold On New Jersey[/h1]
Sep 28, 2010 5:19 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Nets may have officially pulled back on their pursuit of Carmelo Anthony but that doesn't mean they will not continue to have discussions with Denver.

One unresolved question, however, is whether Anthony would accept a trade to New Jersey by signing a long-term contract extension with the Nets.
"I think he’s thumbs-sideways on it," said one source with knowledge of Anthony's position. "He’s not 100 percent sold on it."

Melo Declined To Talk Substantively With Denver GM

Sep 28, 2010 5:28 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Masai Uriji was not able to get anywhere with Carmelo Anthony in their face-to-face meeting on Monday.

"He said, 'I’m cool,' and, 'You’re going to have to talk to my reps about that,'" said a source who is familiar with the discussion.

As a result of the unproductive meeting with Anthony, the Nuggets were "going to move him, like now, ASAP," according to one source.

Another source said finalizing a trade could take time. "The Nuggets are going to look at every single trade and they’re going to have to work with [Anthony]," said the source. "And that’s really going to slow the whole process down."

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That has to be one of the creepiest gifs I have ever seen.

Didn't the Lakers win it the yr after? Didn't most of the team kiss on it? After Timmy did God knows what to it........
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The good thing is that every team gets to keep their own Larry O'Brien trophy, there's a new one made every year.

Originally Posted by h3at23

That has to be one of the creepiest gifs I have ever seen.

Didn't the Lakers win it the yr after? Didn't most of the team kiss on it? After Timmy did God knows what to it........
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The good thing is that every team gets to keep their own Larry O'Brien trophy, there's a new one made every year.
Way to ruin the joke w/the breaking news french but thank God for that.........in particular that yr
laugh.gif

Also, I know alot of ppl are writing off the Spurs (& I understand where they're coming from) but I'm not ready to do so

Where does Raymond Felton rank in PG in the league?

I don't wanna hear delusional knick fan.. I'm not ranking him, It's a question because i'm not sure.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Where does Raymond Felton rank in PG in the league?

I don't wanna hear delusional knick fan.. I'm not ranking him, It's a question because i'm not sure.

Maybe 15-18 range? There are probably 10-12 PGs that are definitely better than him, than the rest are just up to preferences and "potential" outlook.

Ridiculous the amount of quality PGs there are in the league now.

fu3whv.png

Not to use this as a way to rank them, but I just wanted to show the names for a better understanding...  I wouldn't take him over anybody on the list besides Calderon, Conley, and Jack.  I don't know if I would take him over Stuckey, but there isn't big difference.  I didn't get to a see a ton of Bobcats last year, but he looked pretty good from what I saw.

I think Felton will be solid for the Knicks. Nothing to flashy or taking over a game, but he'll get the job done.

I'd rank around the #20 mark.

the media will make sure they are the most hated in the NBA team by slurping them off too much, just like with the cavs

CP3, Nash, Paul, Rondo, Kidd, Russ, Rose, Harris, Calderon, Curry, Reke, Jameer, BJ, DC, Chauncey, Andre Miller, Aaron Brooks, Rodney Stuckey, TP, John Wall,

All those listed? I'd take before Felton.

Arenas is a SG, but he's always listed as a G, and I'd take him before also.

I might even question if I'd want guys like George Hill, Ty Lawson, Dragic, or D. Fish over Felton too.

Stick D. Fish on any contending team, he'll make them better.

Back
Top Bottom