* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Just thinking how if this deal goes down that Knicks fan would be angry that Melo is a Net but for us to get DJ would be the final straw to some Knicks fans who have loved him for a long time and are going to be extra salty.

I remember a lot of Knicks fans wanting him last year in deals.
It was either or with Felton or DJ. I thought Dj was more available because he had less playing time

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

from a inside source i heard melo is gonna sign that extenstion dont know how true it is but well see by 7 tonight
nerd.gif

extension with who?
nerd.gif

for the 3 year deal so denvr can sign n trade or some bs like that theyre just waitin on melo nj doesnt wanna give up all theyre assests n melo goes to ny in july

Wait... why would NY fans be upset about DJ?

I don't know many who are still crying or losing sleep over him
laugh.gif
We got Felton who is better and on a short deal, so we're pleased.

Doesn't make sense. Any potential success NJ has, NY has in spades in comparison.

I can't even be swayed with "Melo just wants out of Denver" then why the @%$$ would he choose to go to NJ of all places? Team aint really going anywhere this season. Talk about young players forever but I thought this was all motivated by the fact that Melo wants to win sooner than later.

Can anyone explain to me why Melo is so adamant on going to an Eastern Conference team? Granted the Nuggets would be hesitant to trade him within the Western Conference, but still.

Originally Posted by h3at23

AlexKennedyNBA

Derrick Caracter weighed in for the Lakers today below 275 lbs so his contract is now fully guaranteed for the season, according to sources.
pimp.gif
 nice to see him work hard

Can anyone explain to me why Melo is so adamant on going to an Eastern Conference team? Granted the Nuggets would be hesitant to trade him within the Western Conference, but still.

what teams in the west has enough to even trade for him and then have him sign a contract?

Originally Posted by PMatic

He's from the East coast ain't he?  B-More, then Syracuse.  Maybe he just likes the lifestyle out there? 

Either way, this goes down, the West is no longer the stronger half.  East is getting bigger and bigger. 

They wouldn't move DJ for Devin Harris? 
ohwell.gif

It's things like that that @#$% up a big trade. 

Mike, wasn't there articles a day or so ago that you posted that said that Melo and wife never wanted to go anywhere or something along those lines?   They runnin lip service to save face, or I misread all that? 

WojYahooNBA

With Devin Harris going to Charlotte in proposed deal, Nets want D.J. Augustin. Yet 'Cats still reluctant to part with PG, sources tell Y!

roll.gif

either bobcats are retarted or cheap, maybe even both but either way SMH

Originally Posted by CP1708

Mike, wasn't there articles a day or so ago that you posted that said that Melo and wife never wanted to go anywhere or something along those lines?   They runnin lip service to save face, or I misread all that? 
that wasn't me but ya someone posted it

she was just back tracking from the crap she said early on about melo been open to play some where else.

WojYahooNBA

With Devin Harris going to Charlotte in proposed deal, Nets want D.J. Augustin. Yet 'Cats still reluctant to part with PG, sources tell Y!

roll.gif

SMH

How do ninjas not see that squiggly red line under obviously misspelled words?

How do people continue to call someone/something ******ed and spell it wrong? Where they do that at
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

WojYahooNBA

roll.gif

SMH

How do ninjas not see that squiggly red line under obviously misspelled words?

How do people continue to call someone/something ******ed and spell it wrong? Where they do that at
mad.gif
you serious? calm down, please

eyes.gif

Yes I am serious.

When you pronounce ******ed, where does that mythical T come from?

When you're calling something/someone ******ed it just doesn't make any sense to spell it wrong.

Well it looks like the East keeps getting better with talent if this goes down. The majority of the top 10 players in the league will be out East. Chicago will miss out though. They couldve easily made some serious noise possibly winning the East, but now they will be fighting with teams like Orlando, Boston, Nets and Atlanta for the 3rd or 4th best. Thats saying Miami and Orlando are the two best teams.

^
laugh.gif
 I dunno about Nets bein in the mix in the playoffs though.  Melo and Lopez might be a nice start and all, but that team will still be putrid. 

Nets would be a playoff team if Melo comes here. Anywhere from 6-8...

The starting unit would be set. The bench would be ok, with room for improvement. That would be the flaw. Thing is, I'd take that issue with a starting rotation of Augustine, Morrow, Melo, Murphy, & Brook.

At the bottom half of the standings, Nets could be in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom