* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I don't get what all of this "Carmelo unlikely to return" is all about.

How can be talk about where he's going (or not going) without getting some hefty fines?
nerd.gif

If he goes, fine. If he doesn't, fine.

By saying he's not re-signing, it loses a lot of leverage Denver COULD have.

JA you haven't learned how the NBA works? Riley used his superstar player to talk to lebron and Bosh waaaay before their contracts were up. no fines. no tampering. all legal stuff. players can say whatever they want.

I'll be honest i respect Pat the rat for using all the leverage he had, i would do the same. He's a G and always has been. even though he's a dirty, snake %+!% sucking prick.

under the laughable league that the commissioner runs, Donnie Walsh can literally use Amar'e as a surrogate for any ideas he wants to communicate and can't be fined.

I like the Jazz homes, but those aways are disgusting.

And i honestly liked Minny's old jerseys. whatever.

the new wolves jerseys are a sligh upgrade over last years.. that being said theyre still wack as +!!*! how are you gonna take green off the jersey??? now they just look like another boring +!% mavs copy smh i say just make the throwbacks the permanent jerseys. although i am excited too see the black alternate that will be unveiled in january

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Cavs just changed their font and colors (gold to a yellow). Nothing too significant.

i heard new jerseys. really trying to push away from the lebron era as much as possible

@PDcavsinsider #Cavs will unveil new uniforms tomorrow. Only major difference is writing on front of jersey. "Cleveland" & "Cavaliers" now in block style.

Those Jazz jerseys would be so much better if they were purple.

Minnesota's jerseys are much better. Last season's collars didn't make any sense.

The font on the Clippers jerseys looks like it needs to be moved up some.

People in Utah just don't get it.

Why the hell would they debut the new jerseys out in the daylight....

...WHEN THERE'S NO DAMN DAYLIGHT!?

You can't even tell if those are blue or purple.

If it's purple, I approve.

actually i think that came from me lol.

i said CP can join his big broseph in mia for all i care. i dont want anyone from LRMR and that whole click anywhere near the knicks

I actually went back a few pages to see if there was any validity to that "CP to Miami" thing but dude was blowing smoke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the Jazz's Purple Unis. I feel like they get new jerseys all the time though.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so i guess cbssports was on some BS also since they broke the story?
Yes. It's a bunch of writers stating their opinions as facts, and hiding behind unnamed "sources". It's gone from "sources close to Anthony" 2 weeks ago, to a "league source". I'm not saying there isn't a strong possibility that Carmelo will leave, but there's no way he's decided already when he has until after this upcoming season to and no progress has been made on a new CBA.

And this crap "reporting" is coming out after Melo just spoke about where he stands days ago...

[Carmelo] Anthony has no intention of taking immediate action on a three-year, $65 million contract extension offer from the Nuggets. The offer was put on the table in June and, to this point, is a standing offer.

“I could wake up tomorrow and they could snatch it off the table,

Back
Top Bottom