* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Link to the Star Wars Blu Ray release date? 
nerd.gif

I knew what Udonis was about ever since I saw him blown in those pictures with Ricky Davis and some young white girls.

This site's hyping of OJ is ridiculous...Making son seem like he could play point guard when son looked atrocious running one guard in Summer League
roll.gif

I think Gordon's better and has a lot more room to improve while I'm not sure you can say that about Mayo.

The only significant advantage one has over another is that Gordon is more physically gifted (stronger, bigger wingspan and explosive) and is a year younger than Mayo. Otherwise, they're practically the same player.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The only significant advantage one has over another is that Gordon is more physically gifted (stronger, bigger wingspan and explosive) and is a year younger than Mayo. Otherwise, they're practically the same player.
you forgot to add that Gordon is better shooter, can really knock the 3 ball down.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

you forgot to add that Gordon is better shooter, can really knock the 3 ball down.
There's a .3% difference between the the two in regards to their three point percentage. Gordon shot .5% better than Mayo their rookie seasons and Mayo shot 1.2% better than Gordon this past season. Mayo has shot more threes too.

Give me O.J. over Gorgon... Gordons the better shooter, but I like O.J.'s all around game more.

Cool Jennings cover btw...

I like them better than our other ones... especially the collar. And I like that they didn't incorporate green this time.

I wanna see the black alternates
nerd.gif

I really like the update. The tree lining around the neck didn't look right. They should've kept the green tree on the side panel, I thought that looked pretty cool.

Wolves should've kept the green! The new ones look boring but still better than the previous.

And really? Debating roundnecks and v-necks?

laugh.gif

BARF @ Warriors jersey.

Home T-Wolves looks nice, but that blue doesn't go well as a primary color in the Away jersey.

Back
Top Bottom