* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

Andy Rautins is not going to be a starting sg any time soon in the NBA.

I don't even know about keeping Chandler if we end up with Okafor and Paul. He'd be the liability at the 3.

Oh yea, you forgot to leave this out your article about Henry

It's never really mentioned, because it's never really important, butmost rookie scale contracts contain performance incentives. Sowidespread is it, in fact, that every first rounder signed this seasonhas them except for Tyreke Evans, Jonny Flynn, Austin Daye, EricMaynor, Darren Collison and Wayne Ellington. (Yes, even Blake Griffinhas them.)
I think its both parties fault, but I'm not sure if Henry wants to play here anymore after we got Allen. We have him and Sam, so he's probably thinking he won't have the opportunity to play and wants a trade but doesn't want to flat out say it.

Josh Smith is nothing special, it wouldnt surprise me if ATL traded him. it would be better for them anyways.

JA, I just checked your thread on Gameday where you update all the signings/rosters. 
eek.gif

God damn, props for that brother. 
pimp.gif
  That @#$% is incredible. 

Dude calls me out, then can't read.  This is from that lame @#$ stupid thread that got opened for no damn reason at all but of course certain leeches show up only to be let down again. 
smh.gif
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

So before it was the Spurs were fighting for the 8th seed...now they are a lock for the 1st round/2nd round?
Make up your mind already.
grin.gif

And the Youth movement has began in SA if you haven't notice.
wink.gif

WHERE THE @#$^ DID I SAY THEY WERE A LOCK FOR THE PLAYOFFS?  WHERE?

i said NOTHING MORE THAN, that's it, easy, real simple basic elementary type writing, they are at best first/second round scraps, and at worst, they miss the playoffs. 

WHERE DOES THAT SAY LOCK ANY @#$%^&* WHERE IN IT? 

And youth movement = not winning, buy a God damn clue.  The spurs are done and irrelavant in the NBA until further notice.  It is over, it's been over for 3 years, wake the hell up.  The only damn people who don't see that are SPURS FANS, everyone else gets it.  (except for Hollinger and Osh
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at make up my mind already, would you like me to go gravedig my quotes from the 08 season when I told you it was over and you cried?  It's done dude, I don't give a @#$% if you signed Master Splinter or anyone else, it's done.  I know you're a fan and root for them, good, continue to do so, but stop running thru here begging for people to mention you with the elite teams in the NBA, because those days are OVER.  Duncan and Ginobili aren't getting younger/healthier, they're getting OLDER.  They just can't blow up the whole roster until Tim hangs em up, then Manu is gone, Parker is gone, and then the kids will have to show they can be built around, but they are YEARS away from winning again.  So watch the rebuilding process carefully, enjoy the run you had and call it good. 

Groundhog day in this mu............
smh.gif

@Oneandonlycp3 
“The meeting went well.  It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team.  I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.

We can finally put all the CP3 trade rumors to rest, for now. Depending on how their season is going, expect all the rumors to start back up during the trade deadline.

I aint gonna front. As a magic fan I'm a bit salty. Hornets aren't going anywhere anytime soon and hornets fans can thank their wonderful owner (sarcasm) george shinn. Don't matter, as soon as the summer of 2012 comes, he's walking and the hornets won't get nothing out of it.

Should've requested a trade to orlando CP, you and dwight could've made some serious noise for years to come.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA, I just checked your thread on Gameday where you update all the signings/rosters. 
eek.gif

God damn, props for that brother. 
pimp.gif
  That @#$% is incredible. 

Thanks my dude. I did something very similar last year but stopped updating. This year there's a ton more transactions, and I had a hard time keeping up. I wanted to do it on here, but I don't have admin controls and it would just get lost in clutter here. There I can make it pinned and have it so that there's only two posts so it makes it much easier and user friendly. I still have some formatting kinks to work out, maybe I'll talk to blazers about trying to get it on here so it can be kept on here and updated throughout the year. Some people have some problems with it. It doesn't work out that well if you don't maximize your window but it's the only way I could get all the essential information on there as well as try to keep some format on the entire thing. It took a damn long time but it's a nice resource to have as long as people can navigate it fine.

That chick straight up slapped that other chick. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JA, I remember last year's, it was gold as well. 
pimp.gif

JPZ, just copy and paste all that stuff onto the first post of this thread. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom