OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

thanks DLEE for lower merions...they are one of my favorites!
The V rings are nice, but I don't think they are > $200 nice....

Nice pickup on those dukes up there...good price...

Originally Posted by sogo

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

had a long day @ work and thanks to wifey for copping and came home to this!!!!! wasnt able to cop on release day
mad.gif
n wen i found some ppl where like nothing less than $200
roll.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
, so i waited it out n went on da bay n found it @ $119
nerd.gif
, asked wifey to cop n bbbbooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!!
pimp.gif

377151e03c45ee986d63e1900d7bc5442d8465a.pjpg
what size is that? where did you find it? I need a pair so bad....
frown.gif

got them from ebay and size 13, search fro nike aoom kobe, look for ur size, i think u have a better chance searching like that,
thanks edwin, now im really thinking bout da 5 rings but duno if i wana do all this waking up n driving and doin it again and dealing wit alll d drama maybe jz preorder it

Bad news on those USC's. Anyone got more info on this 5 rings release on NDC? Trying to go back and read thread hope I didn't miss it.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Was playing ball yesterday and my Kobe V just gave up on me!
frown.gif
Looks like you tired to eat your Kobes 
laugh.gif
Look like your shoes got eaten by your dog . Just admit it dude
roll.gif
You got pwned by the house pet. There's no way someone can damage their shoes like that playing basketball.

either way those USC kobe might be a hard sell to nike....i dont see how that can happen but with nike quality these days it could very well happen but i guess your best bet is to send it in and see what they say...worse comes to worse they send it back to you and you lose out on shipping it out to them.

Reminds me of the broken ankles commercial for the IV's. When Kobe crosses the dummy over and the foot explodes....Cept a chunk of your shoe really flew off

ACBboyz84 wrote:
mrfantastic21 wrote:
kobe8is wrote:
Was playing ball yesterday and my Kobe V just gave up on me!
frown.gif

Looks like you tired to eat your Kobes 
laugh.gif

Look like your shoes got eaten by your dog . Just admit it dude
roll.gif
You got pwned by the house pet. There's no way someone can damage their shoes like that playing basketball.

laugh.gif

i don´t have a dog,but i have a 4 year old son!
wink.gif

but this happened when i was playing ball.  

[table][tr][td]10/27/10[/td][td]Zoom Kobe V Quickstrike, Midwest Gold/Concord[/td][td]386429-702, $130[/td][/tr][/table]VIA NDC

[table][tr][td]10/23/10[/td][td]Zoom Kobe V "Rice", White/Black-Del Sol[/td][td]386429-104, $130[/td][/tr][/table]via NDC

Originally Posted by battleground03

The V rings are nice but it's something I can't wear.

Now these are a different story...
5106468698_fd7e1ece52_z.jpg
WOW! This picture is really nice, thanks for the new wallpaper
pimp.gif

(sigh)

im starting to think ill never have a pair of those^. most i can do is 230, and i need a sz10.5. doubt its gonna happen any time soon anyway. there are barely any on the bay in any sizes.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

[table][tr][td]10/27/10[/td][td]Zoom Kobe V Quickstrike, Midwest Gold/Concord[/td][td]386429-702, $130[/td][/tr][/table]VIA NDC

[table][tr][td]10/23/10[/td][td]Zoom Kobe V "Rice", White/Black-Del Sol[/td][td]386429-104, $130[/td][/tr][/table]via NDC
Del sol home called rice? lol 

Originally Posted by JRodski

(sigh)

im starting to think ill never have a pair of those^. most i can do is 200, and i need a sz 12. doubt its gonna happen any time soon anyway. there are barely any on the bay in any sizes.
and had I known that they already dropped at the Nike Vault I would have tried to have someone I know out there attempt to get them for me.

Back
Top Bottom