OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Haven't been here in a while, but:

-5 Rings look like trash
-WOW to what happened to those USC's. I want to know how that can happen just by playing basketball.

Those 5 Rings are gorgeous. They may be my favorite V. I think I am gonna head to hous of hoops now and get in line lol.

Unfortunately looks like i'll never get BS Aways either.. I was over them, until that pic LOL..

BTW guy's, was in Footaction today and noticed these Draft Day's look vastly different than my pair, anyone have a pair that looks like these? The print was bubbly and the material was very thick on the shoe, it almost looked like a fake in person, Nike swoosh looked off too and was a solid color, no outline hrm. And a gratuitous shot of the Duke's I wore today, first time wearing Kobe's in a while!

draftday.jpg

dukes.jpg

Originally Posted by insole

Originally Posted by battleground03

The V rings are nice but it's something I can't wear.

Now these are a different story...
5106468698_fd7e1ece52_z.jpg
WOW! This picture is really nice, thanks for the new wallpaper
pimp.gif

Still need a pair

How often does someone post pics when they get a shoe early and never come back to say where they got it. But you can buy it in their signature lol. Hypebeast.

Here's mine.. It's like a drug deal.. My dude had it and I don't ask questions where he got it from. As long as it's my size LOL!
I actually got it from metallic loljk

BG- I see u player... Always sick pics here and the AM fam thread.

i hope they dont do that gradient BS everytime kobe wins a ring. those things are attrocities.

Roof pics strike again! Awesome! But it hurts I cant get a pair.

No look pass in the 5rings no matter how many times pics are shown. The BS on the other hand NEVA! I'll wait no matter how long it takes.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

5 rings are all over at ebay...some even close to retail plus tax...some even at FSR...
Wish I could find a size 12 close to retail.  So far cheapest I have seen is 186 shipped.  Which prolly isnt bad considering the money I would lose if I have to take a day off work to drive to HOH.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by sogo

i got my 5 rings off ebay for $165 shipped.
I would pay that in a heartbeat.  Size 12s are never that cheap though.

That's for sure! 12's are the hardest to find and most expensive.  I don't think they will be tough to get.  They weren't last year.

Back
Top Bottom