OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Does anyone know if the shirt is Standard or Loose Fit?

Its labeled as dri-fit, but I think its more closer to a loose fit than standard.
Most Dri-Fit cotton shirts run true to size like Standard Fit.

went down to the vault today, picked up size 12 away and size 13 home big stages. Feel kinda dumb cuz i already had them. Hype got me on these

I typically wear a medium if its standard fit.  I tried this on and the shirt felt more of a loose fit.  Ended up getting a small.

Such a crock that Nike is releasing Big Stages every weekend at the vault but not giving the rest of the country any love. Just straight up saying F you to the rest of us. Well F you right back Nike. Stick those ugly Big Stages right up.....lol.

They're spoiled that's why.

I wonder if they are releasing a home version of the 5 rings(the ones Kobe was wearing at the parade).

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn Aris.... Slowing down my @ss
laugh.gif

Heading to the vault to try my chances. Good luck to everyone on this last round.

LOL! i swear INKs and im done... how'd u do at the Vault g?

Ed, Tony, Adrian.

Nice to see y'all today, glad my search has finally ended for BS aways!
5 Rings, still undecided, lol.

Great day though.

Good to see that some of you guys got BSs on the restock!

glad I dont like the 5 rings...Im done with the Vs. On to the VIs.......

Originally Posted by metallic

Just a heads up HOH LA will release Kobe 5-rings on wed.
i'm gonna head down there and try to get a pair.  if i strike out and it's impossible to get a pair, then i'm done with this game.  i'm just fed up with nike making it impossible for the fans to be able to get these releases.  i'm an adult, i'm not trying to camp out in lines with these greedy lames just to get a pair of shoes.  i love kicks as much as the next guy, but i'm done with this company treating the fans like garbage.  it's not worth it anymore. 

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by metallic

Just a heads up HOH LA will release Kobe 5-rings on wed.
i'm gonna head down there and try to get a pair.  if i strike out and it's impossible to get a pair, then i'm done with this game.  i'm just fed up with nike making it impossible for the fans to be able to get these releases.  i'm an adult, i'm not trying to camp out in lines with these greedy lames just to get a pair of shoes.  i love kicks as much as the next guy, but i'm done with this company treating the fans like garbage.  it's not worth it anymore. 
haha. same here. but I wont have time on Wed, have classes form 9 am to 10 pm..
mad.gif
but will try it on Thur

Originally Posted by marley

Such a crock that Nike is releasing Big Stages every weekend at the vault but not giving the rest of the country any love. Just straight up saying F you to the rest of us. Well F you right back Nike. Stick those ugly Big Stages right up.....lol.
They're releasing them every weekend until when? That's not fair especially seeing how they botched the initial Big Stage HOH release.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

They're releasing them every weekend until when? That's not fair especially seeing how they botched the initial Big Stage HOH release.

Yesterday was the last day. They are all out. They had events over the past 3 weekends.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yesterday was the last day. They are all out. They had events over the past 3 weekends.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom