OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

idk why but lately the rice v been catching my eye... the aways that is, but ic ant find a 10 anywhere for a decent price -__-

shoeconnoisse, took a page from you book and did the same. figure these will resale for like 300 and im not willing to pay that. Home big stages were going for 250 and aways for over 300.

not sure about the 5 rings but the inks are looking nice. i might cop if i get them for a good price.

5 Rings will not go for 300. Look at how cheap the 4 Rings got. I almost copped for 199 off ebay but they will be tons cheaper than that after they come out. They look like they are gonna be limited GR cuz the sellers on ebay that have them typically only have GR stuff so they are not HOH exclusives.

yeah just wait for 5 rings' price to go down. no way it's going to be 300. bs are the grails for the kobe v line.

I'm lovin' the 5 Rings.  I call bs on people saying they'll pass
laugh.gif
  The first gradient V. 

yeah for those who say the 5 rings wont sell for 300, u wait. They will be more limited than the big stage, dont believe me just wait n see

I agree people yell "PASS" are the first in line on the release day! LOL.

I'm getting the Kobe V rings! HOH Chicago!

Originally Posted by yungone350

yeah for those who say the 5 rings wont sell for 300, u wait. They will be more limited than the big stage, dont believe me just wait n see
I don't see people getting $300 because last year they were available for phone orders through a lot of Niketowns.  But I don't believe anyone that says they aren't getting them or easy pass.  The Big Stages were super limited.

exactly, everybody says "easy pass" but these are limited even if they dont look like the big stages and arent as nice. Kobe 5 rings def. a collectors item. Just look how hard it is to find a pair of the 4 rings now days

They are definitely not an easy pass but they will probably be an easy pickup. They are already popping up at decent prices so it would appear Nike will do the same thing they did with the IV's and make them more available than the Finals shoes.

exactly, everybody says "easy pass" but these are limited even if they dont look like the big stages and arent as nice. Kobe 5 rings def. a collectors item. Just look how hard it is to find a pair of the 4 rings now days

I have seen a plenty of 4 rings in my size(11.5) in the last 2 months at decent prices. 11.5 is the hardest size to find in any Kobe shoe. I didn't like the 4 rings and I don't like the 5 rings. I'm passing on them for the fact I'm never going to wear them.

TOTAL *******T! WHAT A HYPEBEAST!

Blends LA is even getting them. These will be a much wider release than the big stages.

What is your reseller name?

IV Rings can be had on Ebay for 170-180 and easily sub $200. This is in popular sizes. Yeah they are a little harder to find now but they've been out for a damn year already...W-T-F do you expect!?! G-T-F-O!

IV Rings weren't even that limited....they had em at some sheilks.

I doubt these will be limited....maybe a limited GR at worst.

Mugen....nice sig. I'm assuming Adrian was the victim :
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

IV Rings weren't even that limited....they had em at some sheilks.

I doubt these will be limited....maybe a limited GR at worst.

Mugen....nice sig. I'm assuming Adrian was the victim :
laugh.gif
Exactly - I dont know who this kid is trying to hype up this release...

Yea, they came courtesy of Adrian. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

say whatever you guys wanna say im still copping this
Oh, I'm copping no doubt but I dont like the fact that this kid is hyping these up like they are going to be rarer than the big stages.

Back
Top Bottom