OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Lakers opening night is Oct 26th... probably droppin on the 27th so the players can wear them the night before and make everyone else want them.

Originally Posted by slim15

Its opening night for the lakers I think..hey yo marley u in chicago rite?

Opening night is actually Tuesday the 26th.  I'm guessing they'll wear these on Tuesday.  Just like they did with the IV rings last year.

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

dont know why they scrapped these...

Orange Blaze/White-Mtllc-Slvr Nike Zoom Kobe 5 "Orange" TB's from Shoezoo

i dont know if this is present on the other TB's seeing as this is my first TB colorway but.. the eyestay is a metallic/patent white..however.. it has a diamond pattern base.. like that of an exotic eyestay..however all diamonds are symmetrical and of the same small size.

I would love for these to release nationwide so I could get another size since Orange is one of my favorite colors.
anywhere else to get these besides shoezoo? I checked and couldnt find them on the site. I'm looking for a 12.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

What color soles do the inks have?
Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Clear Sole^

Light gray sole. 

23gxyki.jpg

1fv0v6.jpg

2unvwvs.jpg

Originally Posted by slim15

Its opening night for the lakers I think..hey yo marley u in chicago rite?
Well I am not in the Chi but that is the house of hoops I go to.  Its about a 2.5 hour drive for me.

I love the 5 Rings. I need those. Will they go up on NDC?

Also, what happened to gradient laces? I liked that on the 4 Rings.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

translucent purple sole.  i saw them in person, but you can see on nike.com.  they have a picture.
pimp.gif

The soles look clear on NDC.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

translucent purple sole.  i saw them in person, but you can see on nike.com.  they have a picture.
pimp.gif

The soles look clear on NDC.
well, the ones i saw in person had a purple tint.  it was a legit nike carrier.

For some reason I thought the Inks had Clear Sole. Whoops!!!!!

My bad, I would rather have the clear sole then the Gray/white Sole... Still Look fresh though.

nerd.gif

Whatup everyone? Been a while since I've been in here.....

5 rings woulda looked better without the print. They would have been dope if they were exactly the same as the IVs just on the Vs.

If I stumble on the Vs like I did the IVs last year I'll scoop. If not I'll live.

I'm good on those 5 rings, but those Inks are looking good. If they have a translucent purple sole, they're mine.

Coppin the Inks fa sho! Want get my hopes high for the 5 Rings but I like them. Will cop if I'm able to find them at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom