OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

those are SO ugly
laugh.gif

i know these are going to be pretty hard to get, but i hope to get a pair somehow without paying outrageous prices.

laugh.gif
The 5 rings is ugly. I was waiting for something special but I think Nike rushed it on the design. There's just too many stuff going on. What grown men would walk around wearing that
laugh.gif
? You either must have crazy swag or a horrible sense of fashion to wear that. lol

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Inks>5 Rings
ain't that the truth.  the inks are beautiful.  the 5 rings look like the cookie monster scribbled all over the d@mn thing.  they are a no go for me, but the inks are a definite cop.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif
The 5 rings is ugly. I was waiting for something special but I think Nike rushed it on the design. There's just too many stuff going on. What grown men would walk around wearing that
laugh.gif
? You either must have crazy swag or a horrible sense of fashion to wear that. lol

<--- Crazy swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Inks>5 Rings
ain't that the truth.  the inks are beautiful.  the 5 rings look like the cookie monster scribbled all over the d@mn thing.  they are a no go for me, but the inks are a definite cop.

i agree he inks are better. will cop inks, not sure on the 5 rings.

Are the 5 rings going to be on NDC as well or are they going to just be an LA in-store exclusive? The info about the launch on the NDC website makes me wonder if they'll drop online, but I was wondering if someone can confirm.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you dont have to cop it homie!!!
grin.gif

hmm i guess ill have to see them in person, which would be mean i need to decide if i want to deal with getting them....im ok on them...didnt even like the 4 rings to be honest.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<--- Crazy swag
pimp.gif

Swagger right here. Not a lot if Ppl can pull this off. Doesn't mean u gotta wear purple jeans and a yellow polo... This right here is more of a collectors item. Or a shoe u wear to laker events.

The 5 Rings are incredible. If you ask me those blow away the Big Stage. Same as last year. I was much happier with a pair 4 Rings instead of the Finals shoes. Same goes for this year. I'll take a pair of 5 Rings over the Big Stages all day.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<--- Crazy swag
pimp.gif

Swagger right here. Not a lot if Ppl can pull this off. Doesn't mean u gotta wear purple jeans and a yellow polo... This right here is more of a collectors item. Or a shoe u wear to laker events.

i totally agree there...if i were to get this shoe it would be more for collector puposes...not sure if i seen a date but when do they drop? just got a new job so i doubt ill be able to cop if its during the week

the 5 rings is not that impressive imo, but still coppin' a pair. I just wish they made it look like these..
49a161456221327bf950071823710cb4a3fdba52.jpg

Originally Posted by gijace

the 5 rings is not that impressive imo, but still coppin' a pair. I just wish they made it look like these..
49a161456221327bf950071823710cb4a3fdba52.jpg

Thats a nice photochop - where are the gradient laces though?

Back
Top Bottom